oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG LXXXIV: This is not a reference to anything

Started by mikey, August 25, 2015, 09:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

TWG LXXXIV:
This is not a reference to anything

Each player has their own team.  A team wins when a team's enemies have been eliminated.  More than one team may win.  Each color has 2 powers that can be used once at night.  For the first night, players cannot be killed.  After the fourth day ends, the game restarts.

1. White-  Enemies are Black and Red.  White's powers are Guardian and Exile.
2.Blue- Enemies are Red and Green.  Blue's powers are Power Steal and Roleblock.
3.Black- Enemies are White and Green.  Black's powers are Vigi and Revive.
4.Red- Enemies are White and Blue.  Red's powers are Revenge Kill and Charisma Boost.
5.Green- Enemies are Blue and Black.  Green's powers are Coroner and Seering.

Guardian- White player chooses a color.  If that color is alive, they are guarded until the following night.
Exile- White player chooses a player.  If that player is alive, they are killed.  That player cannot be revived.  If that player still has an ally, that ally gets a power back.

Power Steal- Allows the use of another team's power, chosen at random.
Roleblock- Blue player chooses a color.  That color cannot use their powers until the following night.

Vigi- Black player chooses a player.  If that player is alive, they are killed.
Revive- Black player chooses an allied color.  If that player is dead, they are revived.

Revenge Kill- When red dies, an enemy color is killed at random.
Charisma Boost- When red uses this power, their votes are doubled until the following night.

Coroner- When green uses this power, he is sent a PM with all dead player's colors.
Seering- Green player chooses a player.  He is sent a PM with that player's color.

Players-
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. Brawler4Ever
4. Maelstrom
5. Dude

Nobody died.  It is now day 1.   Day 1 ends on August 27th, 2015, at 10:00 PM CST, regardless of what time the phase update comes.
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Brawler4Ever

So are we just not voting for anyone? I'm personally fine with a Dude vote, but it's all the same to me.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

BlackDragonSlayer

The problem is that there isn't exactly any specific qualifications for a lynch.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

No one died, no one's pushing for anyone, no one (maybe) used any powers. What do we do?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 27, 2015, 06:01:15 PMSo are we just not voting for anyone? I'm personally fine with a Dude vote, but it's all the same to me.
Eh.

Dude.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Okay, sure. Dude

Does this count as bandwagoning :P

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 27, 2015, 06:02:16 PMThe problem is that there isn't exactly any specific qualifications for a lynch.

Exactly. We all want to kill eachother, but none of us want to make the first step. Seriously. 4 out of 5 people posted in less than 15 minutes.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 27, 2015, 06:04:45 PMWhat do we do?

Lynch Dude. We have no reason to kill him, but we have no reason not to kill him either.

Brawler4Ever

Correction: 3 out 5. I thought Mael had posted. :P

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 27, 2015, 06:17:06 PMWe all want to kill eachother
I'm pretty sure each player has two allies and two enemies...?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I seem to have misplaced a few PMs, could you all send me your color?  Sorry bad host :P
unmotivated

mikey

TWG LXXXIV:

Each player has their own team.  A team wins when a team's enemies have been eliminated.  More than one team may win.  Each color has 2 powers that can be used once at night.  For the first night, players cannot be killed.  After the fourth day ends, the game restarts.

2.Blue- Enemies are Red and Green.  Blue's powers are Power Steal and Roleblock.
4.Red- Enemies are White and Blue.  Red's powers are Revenge Kill and Charisma Boost.

Guardian- White player chooses a color.  If that color is alive, they are guarded until the following night.
Exile- White player chooses a player.  If that player is alive, they are killed.  That player cannot be revived.  If that player still has an ally, that ally gets a power back.

Roleblock- Blue player chooses a color.  That color cannot use their powers until the following night.

Revive- Black player chooses an allied color.  If that player is dead, they are revived.

Charisma Boost- When red uses this power, their votes are doubled until the following night.

Coroner- When green uses this power, he is sent a PM with all dead player's colors.
Seering- Green player chooses a player.  He is sent a PM with that player's color.

Players-
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. Brawler4Ever
4. Maelstrom
5. Dude

Day 2 has ended.  Dude was lynched.  It is now night 2.   Night 2 ends on August 28th, 2015, at 10:00 PM CST, regardless of what time the phase update comes.
unmotivated

mikey

TWG LXXXIV:

Players-
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. Brawler4Ever
4. Maelstrom
5. Dude

The black team's vigi has been stolen.  Brawler4Ever died.  Dudeman died.  The game has ended!  Congratulations brawler!
unmotivated