News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 03, 2016, 09:06:29 PMno fair she's a redhead *dashes off*

[8:36:47 PM] iategreaterbraix: Yeah I went from tired guy to pretty girl
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Dude on November 29, 2014, 10:45:24 AM
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 28, 2014, 07:40:56 PMYour rep isn't bad but it's not as good as mine or SFK's.  Work on it a little more :P
wow i didn't know sfk went to the bottom tier
omg i forgot about this

mikey

Quote from: Dude on January 04, 2016, 09:10:45 PMwow i didn't know sfk went to the bottom tier
omg i forgot about this
well wouldn't you say my reputation precedes me?
unmotivated

Dude

you're still like D tier tho

mikey

I never said I had a POSITIVE reputation
unmotivated

Dude

with that attitude you might just bump up to a D+ ;)

mikey

unmotivated

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Pianist Da Sootopolis

D's are a failing grade, so they don't...
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on January 04, 2016, 09:23:49 PMD's are a failing grade, so they don't...

Not everywhere. Most  colleges accept a D as passing unless it's a class in your major, in which Cs are usually required.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

what happened to the quotes
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

braix

I'd just like to mention that this thread surpassed 100 quotes. When I started this thread, I actually never thought you people would use it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.