[NDS] Professor Layton and the Curious Village - "Memories of St. Mystere" by Bloop

Started by Zeta, August 22, 2015, 09:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Professor Layton
Game: Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Memories of St. Mystere
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bloop

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bloop

The last of the bunch! (although I still probably need to arrange those leftover songs but I don't feel like it!)

Sebastian

Excellent work! I don't see a thing wrong. Hopefully it gets in the update.....this song is so pretty :P

Oronoco

This is beautiful! This is the only Professor Layton game I've played, and I'm really fond of its beautiful, melancholy music (especially the accordion!)

You might like to place some brackets or parenthesis or [insert better idea] around your "2nd time only" and around the notes that it corresponds to. It might help the people who like to print the PDF and don't see the colored layers. Then they'll know exactly which notes you're referring to.

Thank you for arranging this! I enjoyed it!

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Oronoco on September 17, 2015, 05:37:56 PMYou might like to place some brackets or parenthesis or [insert better idea] around your "2nd time only" and around the notes that it corresponds to. It might help the people who like to print the PDF and don't see the colored layers. Then they'll know exactly which notes you're referring to.

Hit the nail on the head with this one, Oronoco. Do this, Bloop, and I think it will be ready to go!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 17, 2015, 07:33:13 PMHit the nail on the head with this one, Oronoco. Do this, Bloop, and I think it will be ready to go!
wow.....I feel pretty dumb

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeta