News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Post here and I'll give you an anime trope that fits you

Started by Dude, August 19, 2015, 07:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bloop on August 19, 2015, 12:29:13 PMgimme something although i have never ever actually watched an anime but whatever

Someone else who agrees with my opinion on anime
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

MaestroUGC

Last I checked "not watching something" is not an opinion but a state of being.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 12:27:44 PMWell duh. But gender...
Would you rather be classified as the dominant or submissive partner in a gay relationship?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:31:10 PMLast I checked "not watching something" is not an opinion but a state of being.

To me, it is an opinion!  ;D
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:31:10 PMLast I checked "not watching something" is not an opinion but a state of being.
Are we bringing back Sootopolis's "off is not a channel" argument
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 19, 2015, 12:37:14 PMAre we bringing back Sootopolis's "off is not a channel" argument

Link please! Lol

No need for an argument.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 19, 2015, 12:31:37 PMWould you rather be classified as the dominant or submissive partner in a gay relationship?
Good point. I'll take what I got.

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 12:36:29 PMTo me, it is an opinion!  ;D

Wait...wait...isn't disagreeing with Maestro, like, a ban worthy offense? Something must be said about this...
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 12:39:12 PMWait...wait...isn't disagreeing with Maestro, like, a ban worthy offense? Something must be said about this...

That's a joke, right? Tell me it's a joke...

Hero of Trains

Yes. That's a joke. Maestro is a fair and benevolent ruler who only asks for human sacrifices once per year.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

MaestroUGC

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 19, 2015, 12:37:14 PMAre we bringing back Sootopolis's "off is not a channel" argument
No, it's a more of a "actions are not opinions" argument.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 19, 2015, 12:41:50 PMYes. That's a joke.

Alright. I thought it was, but was just making sure. The first time, I thought olimar was just joking about banning me, but then I really got banned. So paranoid now... :o

blueflower999

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:42:32 PMNo, it's a more of a "actions are not opinions" argument.
Aha, yeah I know. Just funny how that keeps coming up.

And for the record, mods probably shouldn't joke about banning.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 19, 2015, 12:41:50 PMYes. That's a joke. Maestro is a fair and benevolent ruler who only asks for human sacrifices once per year.

Please. Take me Maestro. I need to avoid AP Language and Composition somehow. I'm ready.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

MaestroUGC

Sometimes people look to the heavens and say: "Please help us."

Sometimes the heavens respond: "No."