News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Post here and I'll give you an anime trope that fits you

Started by Dude, August 19, 2015, 07:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

TheMarioPianist

Ok, Maestro is an absolute savage. I love this cyborg.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 12:57:47 PMOk, Maestro is an absolute savage. I love this guy.

He is the best. Never start an argument with him. You will lose.  8)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheMarioPianist

And now the stars have revealed their true meaning. How many ladies each user has um, well, you know, [censored].

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 12:59:53 PMAnd now the stars have revealed their true meaning. How many ladies each user has um, well, you know, [censored].

Well, uh...a total of zero since I am one...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheMarioPianist

Well, er...um...let's not get into that.

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 19, 2015, 01:08:57 PMWhat in the world is going on

I really have no idea. This should probably stop.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Bloop

ThatGamer

Oh...this is the anime trope place? Lol, I thought this was the Thought of the Moment thread. Not paying attention...

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Bloop on August 19, 2015, 01:10:19 PMBut I don't have an anime trope yet D:

I wasn't talking about this topic. I was talking about the conversation TG and I were getting into.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 19, 2015, 11:58:39 AMI'll go for a spin.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagicalGirlWarrior
Quote from: Bloop on August 19, 2015, 12:29:13 PMgimme something although i have never ever actually watched an anime but whatever
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CharClone

OK NEW RULE. ONE POST PER MEMBER BESIDES ME BECAUSE THIS TOPIC IS TURNING TO SHIT TOO QUICKLY.

If you want to talk about the trope you got, do it in a separate topic.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 19, 2015, 01:26:40 PMhttp://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagicalGirlWarriorhttp://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CharClone

OK NEW RULE. ONE POST PER MEMBER BESIDES ME BECAUSE THIS TOPIC IS TURNING TO SHIT TOO QUICKLY.

If you want to talk about the trope you got, do it in a separate topic.

Okay.

(creates comment thread for discussing the tropes)