News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Post here and I'll give you an anime trope that fits you

Started by Dude, August 19, 2015, 07:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bloop on August 19, 2015, 12:29:13 PMgimme something although i have never ever actually watched an anime but whatever

Someone else who agrees with my opinion on anime
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

MaestroUGC

Last I checked "not watching something" is not an opinion but a state of being.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 12:27:44 PMWell duh. But gender...
Would you rather be classified as the dominant or submissive partner in a gay relationship?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:31:10 PMLast I checked "not watching something" is not an opinion but a state of being.

To me, it is an opinion!  ;D
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:31:10 PMLast I checked "not watching something" is not an opinion but a state of being.
Are we bringing back Sootopolis's "off is not a channel" argument
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 19, 2015, 12:37:14 PMAre we bringing back Sootopolis's "off is not a channel" argument

Link please! Lol

No need for an argument.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 19, 2015, 12:31:37 PMWould you rather be classified as the dominant or submissive partner in a gay relationship?
Good point. I'll take what I got.

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 12:36:29 PMTo me, it is an opinion!  ;D

Wait...wait...isn't disagreeing with Maestro, like, a ban worthy offense? Something must be said about this...
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 12:39:12 PMWait...wait...isn't disagreeing with Maestro, like, a ban worthy offense? Something must be said about this...

That's a joke, right? Tell me it's a joke...

Hero of Trains

Yes. That's a joke. Maestro is a fair and benevolent ruler who only asks for human sacrifices once per year.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

MaestroUGC

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 19, 2015, 12:37:14 PMAre we bringing back Sootopolis's "off is not a channel" argument
No, it's a more of a "actions are not opinions" argument.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 19, 2015, 12:41:50 PMYes. That's a joke.

Alright. I thought it was, but was just making sure. The first time, I thought olimar was just joking about banning me, but then I really got banned. So paranoid now... :o

blueflower999

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:42:32 PMNo, it's a more of a "actions are not opinions" argument.
Aha, yeah I know. Just funny how that keeps coming up.

And for the record, mods probably shouldn't joke about banning.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 19, 2015, 12:41:50 PMYes. That's a joke. Maestro is a fair and benevolent ruler who only asks for human sacrifices once per year.

Please. Take me Maestro. I need to avoid AP Language and Composition somehow. I'm ready.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

MaestroUGC

Sometimes people look to the heavens and say: "Please help us."

Sometimes the heavens respond: "No."