Comments on A Story Written by TMP, Latios, and Trains

Started by TheMarioPianist, August 17, 2015, 02:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 25, 2015, 04:51:18 PMI meant less than a week...

Oh, okay! That's good! So I only have to wait 2 more days for the next chapter!  :D
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

I'm in love with it! Take your time!  :) :)
I can't wait for more! You have a knack for writing stories, I could feel myself experiencing everything that happens! Nice job guys! :D :D :D
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 09:01:31 PMI'm in love with it! Take your time!  :) :)
I can't wait for more! You have a knack for writing stories, I could feel myself experiencing everything that happens! Nice job guys! :D :D :D

I am even in the story! It's awesome!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Hey guys, just an update: The next chapter, depending on our secret new addition to the team, will be up either Friday night or Saturday. Thank you so much for your patience; I hope there isn't ever a delay this long again. If I were a more organized individual, maybe I could realistically pump out a chapter a day.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

TheMarioPianist

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 26, 2015, 05:52:39 PMHey guys, just an update: The next chapter, depending on our secret new addition to the team, will be up either Friday night or Saturday. Thank you so much for your patience; I hope there isn't ever a delay this long again. If I were a more organized individual, maybe I could realistically pump out a chapter a day.

Lol I think that's over. I probably said the secret additions name on half the threads before you mentioned it was a secret.  :P

But glad to know it's finally coming! Been so impatient! Not one of my traits...

I'll read it after work on Friday!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 26, 2015, 07:03:44 PMLol I think that's over. I probably said the secret additions name on half the threads before you mentioned it was a secret.  :P

But glad to know it's finally coming! Been so impatient! Not one of my traits...

I'll read it after work on Friday!

Hey, that's ok! Because guess what? Another secret member has been added to the staff! Yes, we are a staff; we're professional enough.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

TheMarioPianist

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 26, 2015, 07:56:37 PMOoh, is it me? I always wanted to be part of this!  :D

You have to wait to see who it is, just like everybody else!

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

CHAPTER 3 IS UP!

Special thanks to
read chapter before opening!
artist braixen1264
[close]
for contributing to the story! Can't wait to see more contributions in the future! Hope you enjoy as the story begins to take a dramatic turn! ;)

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on September 02, 2015, 09:02:53 PMCHAPTER 3 IS UP!

Special thanks to
read chapter before opening!
artist braixen1264
[close]
for contributing to the story! Can't wait to see more contributions in the future! Hope you enjoy as the story begins to take a dramatic turn! ;)

OH HECK YES FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING A WHOLE YEAR ALMOST

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 02, 2015, 09:06:28 PMOH HECK YES FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING A WHOLE YEAR ALMOST

Contact the National Science Bureau! The official length of a year is now 10 days!

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player