Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

so, uh... noc's not dead.

What happens now?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

FireArrow

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 16, 2015, 09:06:09 AMso, uh... noc's not dead.

What happens now?

Just need one more person I guess.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 15, 2015, 09:17:33 PMme
noc
FA
Latios
Maelstrom
You're not dead, even though the chances against you say that you should be. You're obviously not Sekka or Agrith, and they both get a double vote against Jogul. The chances that none of the rest of the four of the rest of us are either Sekka or Agrith is pretty slim. We should have 6 votes against you, and yet you're not dead.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 13, 2015, 03:14:26 PMElements:
Each human (including Cil) possesses an element. If a player votes to lynch a player who is weak against their element, their vote will count for two.
- Agrith: Fire. Double against Cil and Jogul.
- Vintash: Wind. Double against Othek and Agrith.
- Othek: Water. Double against Agrith and Tirall.
- Tirall: Earth. Double against Vintash and Sekka.
- Sekka: Lightning. Double against Othek and Jogul.
- Jogul: Jungle. Double against Tirall and Rofut.
- Rofut: Stone. Double against Cil and Sekka.
- Cil: Ice. Double against Vintash and Rofut.
Tridus and Blind (the two wolves) don't have any weaknesses, so that would keep your total vote at 5, not 6. BUT, I don't believe that you voted for yourself, like you said you did. So that leaves you at 4 votes. This is the scenario that I believe right now; it would take two more votes to insta you.

At this point, I would be pretty amazed if you turned out to be Jogul.

Or somebody lied about voting. That's entirely possible as well.

Dudeman

Sometimes life gets in the way of early phase changes. Give me a bit to check if an insta has occurred.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Brawler4Ever

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

No insta has occurred yet. Also, a friendly reminder that
Quote from: Dudeman on August 13, 2015, 03:14:26 PMAll lynch votes are messaged privately to the game host.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

So... why are we lynching Nocturne again?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 16, 2015, 04:35:31 PMSo... why are we lynching Nocturne again?
because he is a wolf because gambits
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 15, 2015, 08:51:52 AMI think that a noc lynch would be fine. If he's the Fool, then the game ends and we didn't waste that much time. The alternative is him being a wolf and we let a wolf live for most of the game because we're afraid to lynch him.

This, plus we can't guarantee that he can be Seen. Do you have an alternative lynch target?

fank009

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 16, 2015, 04:59:44 PMThis, plus we can't guarantee that he can be Seen. Do you have an alternative lynch target?
how about someone gives us some lynch targets???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Dude

Brawler4Ever

At this point, Dude, MLF could be a confirmed Seer and you would still want to lynch him. xD

Spoiler
This is meant to be a joke. I don't have any reason to believe that Dude is a wolf solely based on his constant desire to lynch MLF.
[close]

Maelstrom

One thing, though. If the seer saw NoS one way or another, it would be no problem to step forward and say so, as their power will be transferred to another human, so we are not truly losing the seer.
What I really think happened is this: The wolves blocked the seering, because NoS was red. It was pretty clear that NoS would be seer'd, so, if he was not a wolf, it might have been a good idea to let the seering go through to confirm that.
Again, a wolf, seer, or other random person must claim it they don't want NoS to be lynched.