News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXIII: Convergence Zone

Started by Dudeman, August 13, 2015, 03:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Mlf feels to... obvious.

a good seer would have seer'd noct last night, although I doubt we'll have a result due tp deaf/blind

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Brawler4Ever

A conversation that I had with MLF today.

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 15, 2015, 04:54:45 PMHey.
So are you a wolf?
Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 15, 2015, 05:18:38 PMNo.
Quote from: mariolegofan on August 15, 2015, 05:25:14 PMok haha
Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 15, 2015, 05:36:58 PMI'm sorry if I seemed hostile in my reply. You asked me a candid question, I gave you a candid answer. That's just how I am. :P

I'm trying to understand why you would ask me if I'm a wolf. Under what circumstances would I say "yes"? The wolves know who each other are. So it's obvious that we're both not wolves. So I wouldn't be looking for my partner like I was last game. I would be a wolf telling a human that I'm a wolf, which is not a good idea, from what I understand of the game.

It seems more likely to me that you're trying to spread doubt on your own wolf-ship by inquiring about mine. If you're looking for wolves, then you can't be a wolf. Except that a wolf would know who the other wolves are, so your inquiry is redundant. And no sane wolf would tell a human that they're a wolf without extremely good reason. So nothing in this conversation makes sense. If anything, it's making me more certain that you're a wolf.
Quote from: mariolegofan on August 15, 2015, 05:54:46 PMlol.....That's ok
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Sebastian

Brawler4Ever

Do I have to? No. Am I allowed to? Yes. And I felt that this information was important. So I decided to share it.

Sebastian

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 15, 2015, 07:24:26 PMDo I have to? No. Am I allowed to? Yes. And I felt that this information was important. So I decided to share it.
Fine by me. I didn't know if you were supposed to or not.

Brawler4Ever

Nah. Same goes for chat logs. It's not required to be posted, but it's generally a good idea. More information = more likely to catch a wolf in a trap.

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 15, 2015, 06:19:34 PMLynching Nocturne today is a bit too risky. Considering that there's a seer, Nocturne should probably be seered first (and there's also Tirall to help us).

The wolves know if Noc's a fool or not, unless they wanna lose right here right now, they're gonna claim.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

Quote from: FireArrow on August 15, 2015, 07:44:09 PMThe wolves know if Noc's a fool or not, unless they wanna lose right here right now, they're gonna claim.
Exactly.

fank009

Quote from: FireArrow on August 15, 2015, 07:44:09 PMThe wolves know if Noc's a fool or not, unless they wanna lose right here right now, they're gonna claim.
not exactly. Could be a bluff but noct shouldnt bluff as a human, it be somewhat meaninglesswith a 1 In 4 chance 

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on August 15, 2015, 07:51:14 PMnot exactly. Could be a bluff but noct shouldnt bluff as a human, it be somewhat meaninglesswith a 1 In 4 chance

That's kinda the point. If he's bluffing as a wolf, the wolves aren't gonna step up and he's probably a wolf. If he's not bluffing, the wolves have to step up. If he's bluffing as a human... I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Really? Don't you guys think that skipping a wolfing would be an inactive person's thing? MLF doesn't play TWG much so idk if he and the other wolves even did anything!

fank009

Dude

Ok, Im NOT lynching mlf now.
that reasoning is just... :/

mikey

You guys can get me day 2 then?  I mean if you're not going to lynch me I guess mlf is a wolf so...
for the record I'm keeping my vote on me so depending on how everything works out I could still win.
Let's go guys

Edit for ninja lol dank really I hope that's not your actual vote, dude is so characteristically human
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 15, 2015, 08:20:06 PMYou guys can get me day 2 then?  I mean if you're not going to lynch me I guess mlf is a wolf so...
for the record I'm keeping my vote on me so depending on how everything works out I could still win.
Let's go guys

Edit for ninja lol dank really I hope that's not your actual vote, dude is so characteristically human
you know, you pushing anyone to be human is worh as much as a grain of salt

Brawler4Ever

I've returned my vote to noc. That makes 5.

me
noc
FA
Latios
Maelstrom

If any of us are Agrith or Sekka AND if noc is Jogul, noc should now be dead. Hopefully that's not gg, but whatever. I would rather know now than on Day 3 or something. :P