News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXIII: Convergence Zone

Started by Dudeman, August 13, 2015, 03:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

fank009

Humans want to risk a loss??? Am I missing something?
Anyway. As much as I believe noct is a wolf, I also believe he might have that revenge shot

thoughts on a mlf lynch
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

I think mlf would be a great lynch after noc.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Brawler4Ever

The risk of losing the game outright is very strong, but it would be equally risky to allow noc to live. At what point in the future do we decide, "Okay. Now is the time that we lynch noc because he might be a wolf"? If it turns out that he's the Fool, then he wins and we start a new game. If he's a wolf, then we called his bluff and we continue playing the game.

I fail to see why the actual Fool would claim to the thread. It makes much more sense for noc to be a wolf posing as the Fool to protect his life. Unless he knew that we would try to call his bluff (which actually wouldn't be a bluff) and end up getting lynched anyway. But I highly doubt that. So I'm going with the wolf theory.

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 15, 2015, 08:10:34 AMIt shouldn't of been failed  >:(

I don't see any context where a human would make this statement. So I'm thinking that mlf meant to send this to his partner and screwed up horribly. It's unlikely, but I haven't found any other reason behind this comment.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Sebastian

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 15, 2015, 04:04:32 PMI don't see any context where a human would make this statement. So I'm thinking that mlf meant to send this to his partner and screwed up horribly. It's unlikely, but I haven't found any other reason behind this comment.
You got that right

Brawler4Ever

FireArrow

So MILF wolfed noc who actually is the fool?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

Quote from: FireArrow on August 15, 2015, 04:24:55 PMSo MILF wolfed noc who actually is the fool?
*Jontron clip*
I don't get it.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Dudeman on August 13, 2015, 03:14:26 PM10. Jogul: The Fool. If the Fool dies, the game is over and the Fool wins UNLESS Jogul is killed by Cil's rage. Jogul is immune to all wolfings. Is told he is the Fool.

Maybe both wolves just did not read that part? Wolf logic: if the Fool only wins if he's lynched, then we can wolf him so that he cannot win! ;D

Assuming that mlf is a wolf addressing his partner, his comment makes sense. They didn't know that noc couldn't be wolfed, and thus were surprised when noc didn't die.

If this is true, mlf, I would kindly ask that you say so. It's a matter of winning or losing the game for all of us. I have nothing against you personally, but your reply seems that you're angry at me for something. Sorry if I'm misreading your connotation, but just to let you know, I have nothing against you personally. Just trying to play the game. :)

Brawler4Ever

I previously had a vote against noc, but I've removed my vote for right now.

Sebastian

Oh.....I'm not angry at you at all haha

Brawler4Ever

I didn't think so, but I wanted to be sure.

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 15, 2015, 04:04:32 PMI don't see any context where a human would make this statement. So I'm thinking that mlf meant to send this to his partner and screwed up horribly. It's unlikely, but I haven't found any other reason behind this comment.
Quote from: mariolegofan on August 15, 2015, 04:15:34 PMYou got that right

It sounds like you're admitting to being a wolf. For the sake of the game, if you are wolf and wolfed noc on Night 1, please say so, so that the game doesn't immediately end.  :)

Brawler4Ever

If you're not a wolf, then that would also be important to know.

BlackDragonSlayer

All right, I'm back.

Lynching Nocturne today is a bit too risky. Considering that there's a seer, Nocturne should probably be seered first (and there's also Tirall to help us).

Quote from: FireArrow on August 15, 2015, 01:40:04 PMFor reference, I've already voted noc and I'm sure a few others have too. Wolves, if you don't want to lose along side us, please say something.
Considering there's only two wolves who know who they're wolves, they're not going to claim (and that's pretty much a guarantee unless they're fools).

Quote from: fank009 on August 15, 2015, 03:00:02 PMHumans want to risk a loss??? Am I missing something?
I support this.

Quotethoughts on a mlf lynch
Might support this.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber