News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXIII: Convergence Zone

Started by Dudeman, August 13, 2015, 03:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 13, 2015, 04:10:30 PMPretty sure it's safe to so I'm gonna go ahead and claim jogul

Tirall, if Nocturne is not on your list, please claim and say so, because that would likely mean Nocturne is Blind/Deaf.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Maelstrom

I don't think noc would be that stupid.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 14, 2015, 02:39:27 PMI don't think noc would be that stupid.
Well, it's not entirely unexpected for him to act in a way others might find surprising.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Excuse you, my mother had me tested and I'm not stupid sir
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 14, 2015, 04:38:02 PMExcuse you, my mother had me tested and I'm not stupid sir
stupid no, irrational maybe.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 14, 2015, 04:38:02 PMExcuse you, my mother had me tested and I'm not stupid sir
Hahahahaha
He might have a stupid friend though ;)

Dudeman

TWG LXXXIII: Convergence Zone

All lynch votes are messaged privately to the game host.

Colored Cardflips are in effect.

Wolves:
1. Tridus: Has a one-use vigilante upon death.
2. Blind/Deaf: Wolf Schizophrenic. Can either seduce one character during any night phase to force them to vote during the following day phase for whatever player Blind chooses OR can prevent the Seer from using their power during any Night phase.
3. Cil: Starts on the side of the wolves and has the wolf win conditions, but is told he is a normal human. Wolves are not told Cil's identity. If Cil is lynched, he flies into a rage and kills one other player selected at random. In the thread it is publicly announced that "Cil flew into a rage and killed <player>!" Cil's player is messaged "You are Cil. You have killed <player>." If Cil publicly claims his role at any time from this point forward, he switches to the human side and gains the human win conditions.

Humans:
4. Agrith: If Agrith is lynched, Tridus dies without using his vigilante. Is told he is a normal human.
5. Vintash: Can avoid one mislynch. Is told she is a normal human.
6. Othek: Always wins a Knife in the Box. Is told he is a normal human.
7. Rofut: Takes two hits to kill. Is told she is a normal human.
8. Tirall: Is told the identities of Tridus, Jogul, Sekka, and Rofut, but not which is which.
9. Sekka: Immortal Seer. If Sekka is wolfed, his spirit will leave his body and inhabit a random, normal human who will become the new seer. The new seer will remain green. This power transfer only occurs once.
10. Jogul: The Fool. If the Fool dies, the game is over and the Fool wins UNLESS Jogul is killed by Cil's rage. Jogul is immune to all wolfings. Is told he is the Fool.

Elements:
Each human (including Cil) possesses an element. If a player votes to lynch a player who is weak against their element, their vote will count for two.
- Agrith: Fire. Double against Cil and Jogul.
- Vintash: Wind. Double against Othek and Agrith.
- Othek: Water. Double against Agrith and Tirall.
- Tirall: Earth. Double against Vintash and Sekka.
- Sekka: Lightning. Double against Othek and Jogul.
- Jogul: Jungle. Double against Tirall and Rofut.
- Rofut: Stone. Double against Cil and Sekka.
- Cil: Ice. Double against Vintash and Rofut.

Wolves who aren't Cil know each other.
Wolves win the number of wolves is equal to or greater than the number of remaining humans. If this condition is met while Cil is aware of his role and is still a wolf, Cil may choose to remain a wolf and win automatically OR join the humans to try and lynch the wolves.
Humans win if all the wolves are lynched/killed.
Jogul wins if he is lynched.

The unfortunate participants:
1. davy
2. fank009
3. Latios212
4. Maelstrom
5. FireArrow
6. BlackDragonSlayer
7. NocturneOfShadow
8. Brawler4Ever
9. mariolegofan
10. Dude

Replacements:
1. Liggy

Night 1 is over. Nobody was wolfed! It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end on August 16th, 2015 at 10:00pm PST.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Dude

Ive been up for like 22 hours and had 1 hour sleep prior to that so bgdfhffdgxcudico

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 14, 2015, 10:03:26 PMNight 1 is over. Nobody was wolfed! It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end on August 16th, 2015 at 10:00pm PST.
Well, ok then.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...