Game: Wii Fit
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Normal Weight
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: videogaminglegodude

[attachment deleted by admin]

videogaminglegodude

(skip to 1:25)
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

TheMarioPianist

Not bad! At first glance, looks pretty good! One thing I would say though is I think yours is a bit flat. Try transposing it up to C major. I think that should do the trick. Make sure you transpose up, not down.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 10, 2015, 11:29:16 AMNot bad! At first glance, looks pretty good! One thing I would say though is I think yours is a bit flat. Try transposing it up to C major. I think that should do the trick. Make sure you transpose up, not down.

done that, just need the PDF.  I still feel that the 5th note is of on both hands, but I do not know what to do.  any help?

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on August 11, 2015, 08:14:14 PMdone that, just need the PDF.  I still feel that the 5th note is of on both hands, but I do not know what to do.  any help?

Yea, but I need to see what you got, first. Can you upload it? You can just upload the mus file by only checking the mus box. I'll make sure to send you the PDF when you need it.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 11, 2015, 09:09:00 PMYea, but I need to see what you got, first. Can you upload it? You can just upload the mus file by only checking the mus box. I'll make sure to send you the PDF when you need it.

done, so if you CAN get me the PDF, I will update that to.  just remember to use google drive. ;D

TheMarioPianist

Sorry for the delay! Here is the link. I gave you a mus too that includes a tempo mark and a cleaner 8va mark. Also, check your midi. You have the overweight one in there right now instead.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B85mA03ZUlwJfm9rcUw2UXdmVEFxZXhWeVhIcjZBNUlPaEdDM3Y3OXNLZ0o5QUVtSW93dTg&usp=sharing

Let me know if the link doesn't work. I'm not 100% sure if the share settings are correct.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 12, 2015, 07:43:31 PMSorry for the delay! Here is the link. I gave you a mus too that includes a tempo mark and a cleaner 8va mark. Also, check your midi. You have the overweight one in there right now instead.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B85mA03ZUlwJfm9rcUw2UXdmVEFxZXhWeVhIcjZBNUlPaEdDM3Y3OXNLZ0o5QUVtSW93dTg&usp=sharing

Let me know if the link doesn't work. I'm not 100% sure if the share settings are correct.

thanks.

videogaminglegodude

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on August 15, 2015, 08:23:05 AMOK, anything else?  or is this one ready?

I want to check that melody again. Not at home now. Will get back to you.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 15, 2015, 09:52:20 AMI want to check that melody again. Not at home now. Will get back to you.

OK.  just get to it when you can.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on August 15, 2015, 09:53:16 AMOK.  just get to it when you can.

Ok, I listened to it a little more closely. The bass notes are really hard to hear due to the other song playing in the background. The melody should sound a little better now, I think. I have the mus and pdf here, you just need to export a midi. I'd like to have someone else's opinion on this, though.

Drive Folder

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 15, 2015, 01:25:24 PMOk, I listened to it a little more closely. The bass notes are really hard to hear due to the other song playing in the background. The melody should sound a little better now, I think. I have the mus and pdf here, you just need to export a midi. I'd like to have someone else's opinion on this, though.

Drive Folder

Fixed!  anything else?

videogaminglegodude

TheMarioPianist

Hey, the updates are very busy people! I know from experience! Trust me, they will get to it. Don't worry about bumping this thread until it goes about two weeks without being posted on. Give them a chance.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player