[NES] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project - "Scene 1 - The Beach" by Jean Of mAr

Started by Zeta, July 29, 2015, 04:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Scene 1 - The Beach
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Jean Of mArc

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Jean Of mArc

I followed the formatting guidelines as closely as I could in Noteflight, which is what I use as my notation editor. Is there something specific that is missing?

Tobbeh99

yes, the whole formatting is wrong because you didn't do it in Finale. You have to make your sheets using Finale. You can download Finale Notepad for free.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Jean Of mArc

If I may ask, why is Finale a requirement? Wouldn't it be fair to allow people to use their notation software of choice?

Tobbeh99

I think it's to keep the formatting consistent with every sheet. I think the site has chosen Finale as the standard because of being the most popular notation software, or if it makes the best looking sheets, don't know why Finale honestly. 

10/10 tobbeh

Jean Of mArc

Alright, thanks.

I just updated the PDF and MUS file. Please let me know if they are the way things should be.

Tobbeh99

Ok nice but.. while you were editing, I did an edited version myself  :P. I fixed some issues with beaming, and with my template I manage to get it down on 2 pages. I also changed the sound if you listen, some prefer that sound. You can easily fix that under "score manager", select "piano bright" as sound.

Here it is:
[ZIP]

10/10 tobbeh

Jean Of mArc

Is there anything I still need to do for this? It hasn't been accepted, but I'm not sure what's left.

Bespinben

While there are some notable playablity concerns (like the sextuplets juxtaposed against 16ths, or the parallel octaves at m. 25), I think that's just an inherent aspect of this song. Nicely done.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta