News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[NDS] Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - "Final Boss"

Started by cashwarrior1, July 28, 2015, 12:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I don't know why this hasn't been on yet I really want to play the sacred duet then this song right after it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk_xjIFlfZA

NDEEN

Hello cashwarrior1.  My name is NDEEN.  I just registered with this site and am trying to start a sheet music making hobby.  I would gladly tackle your song, but be warned, I am no way a pro at the semantics of this site nor the sheet music making process, so don't expect too much.

I will try to make it as accurately and lovely as possible.

Maelstrom

Don't worry. Us other NSMers will be glad to help you out if you have any trouble.

NDEEN

Thanks. I have some questions. Regarding the official vs unofficial projects at NSM, this would be considered unofficial, right?  It won't appear on the list of other sheet music, right? Sorry, i'm a noob at this.

Olimar12345

The majority of arrangements added to the site are through our normal submission process, which allows everyone to submit up to two arrangements at a time via the [NSM Panel] tab above. The arrangement and fixing the sheets projects are an additional effort, so there's no need for you to be worried about them.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

NDEEN

Alright, one more question.  Do I need to update my progress on this project somewhere specific or should I just do it here or do I even have to do it all?

Olimar12345

What most people do is create a topic in the Personal Arrangement Board and post their arrangements there before submitting them. This is a good way to get community feedback before you submit it for site approval. Be sure to follow the Formatting Guidelines before you submit it!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Just to address one thing before I add my thoughts to your question NDEEN, the word "project" applies to organized efforts involving many sheets, many tracks, and many arrangers (usually). A single arrangement such as this would not be considered an actual "project" but just an arrangement. Just to clear that up because I was sensing a little confusion there.

Quote from: NDEEN on August 04, 2015, 03:55:46 PMDo I need to update my progress on this project arrangement somewhere specific or should I just do it here or do I even have to do it all?
Do it here. While it's completely up to you whether you want to update us on how you're doing, you technically don't have to. I'll say that updates are pleasantly considerate and often very important to the requester particularly and to be honest, if you don't, you'll probably be asked for an update later on by the requester anyways. So in summary, don't sweat it with updates. Just let us/requester know how you're doing as you see fit. And yes, do it in this thread right here.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

NDEEN

Alright, after some consideration, I have decided to cancel this arrangement.  I will no longer be working on this sheet music.

mikey

I can dibs this then but I'm currently working on another piece, I might hit it afterwards
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Well I made my own arrangement of this piece, but I'll only submit it if someone is willing to fix the piece so it can meet the submission requirements because with my demo version of Finale I can never meet the requirements :P

JDMEK5

I'm suddenly tempted to throw together a 4-hands version of this.

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on August 11, 2015, 03:18:54 PMWell I made my own arrangement of this piece, but I'll only submit it if someone is willing to fix the piece so it can meet the submission requirements because with my demo version of Finale I can never meet the requirements :P
This happens a lot to lots of people so just ask and you should get the help you need.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

MusicMeister47

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on August 11, 2015, 03:18:54 PMWell I made my own arrangement of this piece, but I'll only submit it if someone is willing to fix the piece so it can meet the submission requirements because with my demo version of Finale I can never meet the requirements :P
Hey cashwarrior, I could take a look at it if you like. I'm not great with doing entire arrangements, but I have a good ear for fixing things.

cashwarrior1

Sorry I haven't been working on it, it would've been done by now but I was grounded. :P

S_Mario86

Is anyone still working on this?  I too would love to play this song.  I currently have quite a bit of free time, so if no one is currently working on it I could co it.  I'll need at least a midi file of the song, or if you have some in-progress sheets I can finish them up.
There is no such thing as a wrong opinion.  All opinions are true, if only to the person who holds that opinion.

My Arrangements
I'm an advanced pianist, so my arrangements may be difficult for some.