The Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal Unofficial Project

Started by Latios212, July 25, 2015, 01:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Of course! :)

(braixen's arranging yYEEEAAAaaaAAAEeYYYY)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

So where would I get feedback to check what I need to fix? Do I post it in my personal arrangements thread?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Wherever you like, I'll help you fix it up!

don't forget to use the template

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Would like to call what will probably be my last arrangement for the project (alongside the ones I still have yet to post): Pallet Town. And no, I'm not getting ahead of myself, I promise they'll all be up Sunday at the latest!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

oh for some reason i thought braixen was saying she posted pallet i her arrangement thread lmao

Latios212

Update: here are the rest of the unclaimed ones:
- Evolution
- Pokégear Radio: Pokémon Channel
- The Bug-Catching Contest
- Pokégear Radio: Professor Oak's Pokémon Talk
- Pokégear Radio: Pokémon March
- Team Rocket HQ
- Fanfares Collection

- Opening Movie
- Battle Tower (Johto)
- Mobile Adapter 2

The following I had as blue before, but upon closer examination I have changed to red because they still need fixing (not necessarily replacements though):
- An Adventure Begins! ("Main Menu")
- Hurry Along 2 ("Show Me Around", "Come Along")
- Victory! (Gym Leader)
- Tin Tower ("Tin Tower")

And these last few are marked as blue and are fine as they are, but have missing voices that may be possible to incorporate.
- Azalea Town
- Goldenrod City
- Professor Oak

I'll take Azalea.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Route 29:
MIDI / MUS / PDF

Rival's Theme 2:
MIDI / MUS / PDF

Pallet Town:
MIDI / MUS / PDF
This isn't complete - because the middle line is completely unplayable in the given octave by either hand but it overlaps so many other things I'm not sure what to do about that.

G/S Title Screen:
MIDI / MUS / PDF
Took out the runs at measure 22 because I think they're unplayable with the melody and they make the melody impossible to hear.

Crystal Title Screen:
MIDI / MUS / PDF
This is literally the same material as the G/S title screen except it lacks the 4-bar intro and replaces it with a 1-beat pickup. Not sure how the copyright information should look on this, so I used the standard Crystal notation of "(c) 2000". Dunno how this might be improved.

Opening movie to come this weekend.

Latios212

You can just put all the notes in for Pallet and we'll decide how to shuffle things around after.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix