News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal Unofficial Project

Started by Latios212, July 25, 2015, 01:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: Latios212 on August 30, 2015, 07:19:47 PMedit: Dang that was fast. But shouldn't the keysig be one sharp like the RBY sheet?
Oh right. Should be fixed in about 60 seconds or less.

EDIT: There. Try this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93589150/Pok%C3%A9mon%20GS%20-%20The%20Hall%20of%20Fame.mus
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Latios212

Beautiful! Foldered.

Give me a few minutes here to catch up and get everything updated (i.e. the list, and putting everything in the dropbox folder)

Please claim some more stuff! :D

current status: Current version of every blue status sheet is in the folder.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Echo

Quote from: Latios212 on August 28, 2015, 11:36:21 AMThere's a decent amount of fiddling to be done with the layers to make it playable. I played around with it a while back, but wasn't really able to find a good solution.

scratch work

Sorry, meant to reply to this about New Bark Town, but there was a power outage over the weekend.

Anyways, I added on to the sheet you posted, since your sheet looked like it was formatted better. [MUS]

As for playability, technically the first four measures are playable without octave switching if you incorporate the left hand, it's just the next four that are kind of a problem. Honestly, I don't even like the second voice that much, and would probably just cut it in the first half except for the 16th note runs, like this. [MUS]

If you want to keep all the parts in some way, then maybe you could alternate playing them, kinda like this (would obviously move the second layer to the other staff, etc.). [MUS]

But yeah I dunno, just felt like throwing some ideas for ya. Pick whatever you think's best.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the measures should probably be stretched vertically too, if that's possible.

Latios212

Sure, we can get formatting done at the end. Don't worry about how it looks right now; what's important is the notes.

Gimme a little while to look at the possibilities with the layers here.

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 30, 2015, 08:17:10 PMAlmost half done Celadon City
YOU DA MAN

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Latios212

Dear me, I didn't expect this one to be possible for solo. There's a couple of playability issues upon first glance (GRAAAH JUST LIKE WE DID FOR RBY CELDAON WHYYYY)

But omg amazing work and so fast!! I'm so happy my post helped to put you back in arranging mode :D

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Quote from: Latios212 on August 30, 2015, 08:55:02 PMDear me, I didn't expect this one to be possible for solo. There's a couple of playability issues upon first glance (GRAAAH JUST LIKE WE DID FOR RBY CELDAON WHYYYY)
Oh believe me I seen it all and I did what I deemed best as far as playability. It's still near-impossible but that's about as playable as I could possibly get it. Honestly it was the playability that took the most time. And tbh I don't think there are enough parts to justify a duet. :/

Quote from: Latios212 on August 30, 2015, 08:55:02 PMBut omg amazing work and so fast!! I'm so happy my post helped to put you back in arranging mode :D
Yeah for sure. :)

My Arrangements

Latios212

I am crashing for the night.

I'll get to looking over this closer, as well as New Bark Town and Altissimo's sheets soon!

Until then, keep em coming! (new arrangements or corrections to sheets) Thank you all so much for your support!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Don't suppose you could update the OP before you go?

My Arrangements

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Update:
- All recently arranged sheets posted on this topic have been uploaded to the Dropbox folder.
- OP has been updated with current status of each sheet.
- All purple sheets have now been marked as either green (url on site fixed, and we know it's perfect because it was checked over recently) or blue (still may have nontrivial errors).
- Shortly I'll be adding a new color status to the list meaning that a sheet has been checked over (since I haven't had the time to look over/correct formatting for all recently posted sheets).

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

Need a cough drop?

I'll add the file later, I'm on someone else's computer right now.

Another update:
- Put a strikethrough through all the sheets on site that don't need fixing.
- Started granting green status (doesn't mean it's officially accepted yet) to sheets that have gained approval from myself and others.
- Renamed every file as simply - "track title - arranger" for consistency.
- Put everything into its appropriate subfolder.

I would like to request green status on the following sheets in the blue folder (basically, check them over and tell if anything's wrong; otherwise say they're good):
- Battle! (Wild Pokémon - Johto Version)
- Celadon City
- Ecruteak Dance Theater
- Elm Pokémon Lab
- Goldenrod City
- Mt. Moon
- Ruins of Alph

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oasis

Would you like me to submit route 1 here, or on the personal arrangement thread?
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"