The Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal Unofficial Project

Started by Latios212, July 25, 2015, 01:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 04, 2015, 01:57:24 PMFixed. This was an interesting case. I believe that you you use MuseScore, correct? It would seem that the xml conversion cause the layer on some on the notes in the Bass Cleft to be transferred to a nonexistant layer in the Treble Cleft.

That's what it seemed like. I put the notes from the bass clef into the treble clef for ease of reading/fingering purposes but Notepad wasn't having it for some reason.

QuoteSo the second set of black notes that you see there are actually notes from the Bass Cleft. I copied each measure (that you specified) into a blank file. They basically fixed themselves from there. Now the layers that you couldn't reach are in the simple, second layer of Notepad. Hope this helps!

Perfect. Thanks! I'll edit it into my masterpost.

And then I'll take a break from arranging and actually do things like go to the beach and go swimming :o

Latios212

Fixing some formatting on your MUS's now and putting them in the Dropbox! Whee!

Route 38
Pokémon Center
Vermilion City
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

ohaidere

Sooooooo I happen to have a perfect recreation of the Kanto Wild Pokemon battle theme lying around....does anyone want to condense/spruce it up and turn it into a solo sheet?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/134076008/Battle%21%20Kanto%20Wild%20Pokemon.mus
Fair warning, this is extremely unformatted, but everything's here.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Ok I'm back from my vacation and I continued working on Battle (Suicune). I think I'll do a duet version of this too.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Dudeman on August 05, 2015, 05:49:43 PMohaidere

Sooooooo I happen to have a perfect recreation of the Kanto Wild Pokemon battle theme lying around....does anyone want to condense/spruce it up and turn it into a solo sheet?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/134076008/Battle%21%20Kanto%20Wild%20Pokemon.mus
Fair warning, this is extremely unformatted, but everything's here.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get that? :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Altissimo

Still working through the ones I chose! I finished Route 32 and so I only have three more on that list to finish up.

I would like to advance-call the Ending though

Dudeman

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 09, 2015, 10:17:42 PMIf you don't mind me asking, how did you get that? :P
Using the original music files (which I obtained from zophar.net), I isolated each audio channel using Foobar2000 and transcribed each by ear in separate instrument layers.

is that enough detail for you :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Ok here is the legendary beast :D:

Battle! (Suicune)
Battle! (Suicune)(Duet)

- I don't know if ,measures 5-7, it's the best way of writing that part.
- I'll return with an updated version. Didn't hear that part C is different the second time.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Dudeman on August 10, 2015, 09:58:29 AMUsing the original music files (which I obtained from zophar.net), I isolated each audio channel using Foobar2000 and transcribed each by ear in separate instrument layers.

is that enough detail for you :P

Yeah, that works. Thank you! I might be able to arrange it later. If I do, I'll give you credit as well.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Altissimo

Hmm, I think I'll have to give up the Rival battle theme, never arranged a battle theme and having trouble. But I'll take the two Rival Appears themes instead.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Altissimo on August 10, 2015, 06:43:10 PMHmm, I think I'll have to give up the Rival battle theme, never arranged a battle theme and having trouble. But I'll take the two Rival Appears themes instead.

The Rival Battle Theme is already arranged but needs some clean-up: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/647, am I right?? I can continue and finish it. :)

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Works for me! And thanks for arranging Battle! (Suicune), feedback to come soon.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 11, 2015, 02:28:43 PMOk fixed Battle! (Suicune). Now it should be perfect.

Battle! (Suicune)
Battle! (Suicune)(Duet)
Sweeeeeeet (feedbacking will come eventually, don't worry!)

Fix'd up another one with Altissimo. [Violet City] Feedback would be great! (Especially on the intro.)

Also still haven't exactly finished [Route 26] yet but if someone could help me insert the third layer and run an accuracy check that'd be great.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Quote from: Latios212 on August 12, 2015, 09:08:48 PMSweeeeeeet (feedbacking will come eventually, don't worry!)

Fix'd up another one with Altissimo. [Violet City] Feedback would be great! (Especially on the intro.)

Also still haven't exactly finished [Route 26] yet but if someone could help me insert the third layer and run an accuracy check that'd be great.

Still gotta fix those G naturals in measure 10! :p
I can do a more thorough accuracy check and help you with the third layer tomorrow morning.