News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal Unofficial Project

Started by Latios212, July 25, 2015, 01:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Awesome, more stuff! I'll check it over when I can find the time ^.^

As for Victory Road, have you tried listening to only the left channel?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Latios212

Use one earbud. The playlist I provided has most of the tracks in stereo.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

Nonono, just post it anyways, we can herp fix it.

Nebbles

If I had enough skill, I would've fixed up Ecruteak by now.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Latios212

Quote from: InsigTurtle on July 30, 2015, 09:15:09 PMNonono, just post it anyways, we can herp fix it.
Exactly.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 30, 2015, 09:22:52 PMIf I had enough skill, I would've fixed up Ecruteak by now.
NOT TO WORRY BECAUSE BY THE TIME WE'RE DONE HERE THERE WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL ECRUTEAK CITY SHEET I KNOW BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY IT BADLY TOO

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

lol only one of my earbuds even works
I'll bother my sister tomorrow or later this week to use hers I suppose and see what I can do.

Brawler4Ever

Didn't realize Ecruteak was so popular. Not that I'm surprised; it's a beautiful song. If I had known that, I would have let someone else take it. Oh well. :P

Here is what I have so far. It's not done. There's still a few things that I want to do to the first section, and I haven't finished the second section yet. There's supposed to be a Cleft Change at measure 12. XML conversion, however, seems to disagree. It's fine in my version in MuseScore, but not here, even after trying to convert it twice. sigh

I'm working on it in MuseScore, so editing this version wouldn't help much since it would need to face xml conversion again anyway. But, I'm open to suggestions in anything else with the sheet (like if I messed a chord progression somewhere). :)

Also, I probably won't be able to do Ice Path. Sorry. :-\
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Altissimo

Brawler4Ever

Sweet! I'm going out of town for a week, so my arranging time will be severely cut. I'm hoping to finish Ecruteak tomorrow, but I wouldn't be able to finish Ice Path. So that works out perfectly then! ;D

Echo

Hm, I actually have a bunch of old G/S arrangements that I never finished (mainly due to laziness/other people beating me to the punch)... Guess this topic gives me an excuse to go back to them, haha.

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 30, 2015, 09:46:21 PMEcruteak

Ah, that's one of the sheets that I had an incomplete arrangement for. You can take a look here if you want another reference for ideas:
https://db.tt/L5XUaVzo

It's missing a lot of stuff (grace notes and 8vas mainly, I think that's why I never finished it back then, because I couldn't do those properly on Notepad). The last 8 measures were conceptual ideas on how to change the left hand for measures 13-20 to be more interesting.

Quote from: Altissimo on July 30, 2015, 09:52:40 PMI might be able to do Ice Path, actually.

Um, would you mind if I re-did Ice Path? It just seems like it'd need a big overhaul, and I'm just kinda sentimental about that one since that was like my first ever arrangement accepted on the site.

Altissimo

Quote from: Echo on July 30, 2015, 10:52:01 PMUm, would you mind if I re-did Ice Path? It just seems like it'd need a big overhaul, and I'm just kinda sentimental about that one since that was like my first ever arrangement accepted on the site.

No problem! I did start notating it, but it's not anywhere near finished yet, so it's not like I'm losing lots of progress or anything.
Though, one thing: I'm pretty sure it's actually in cut time and not 4/4. That's just the feeling I get from the way the half notes sound to me.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Echo on July 30, 2015, 10:52:01 PMAh, that's one of the sheets that I had an incomplete arrangement for. You can take a look here if you want another reference for ideas:
https://db.tt/L5XUaVzo

Actually, that's incredibly helpful! Especially the left hand in the second half; that would save me a ton of time. Could I use your arrangement as part of the one on which I'm currently working? I would give you credit for your contribution, of course. Your arrangement is incredibly well done! :)

Echo

Quote from: Altissimo on July 30, 2015, 10:56:53 PMNo problem! I did start notating it, but it's not anywhere near finished yet, so it's not like I'm losing lots of progress or anything.
Though, one thing: I'm pretty sure it's actually in cut time and not 4/4. That's just the feeling I get from the way the half notes sound to me.

Thanks! And thanks for the heads-up too! Haha, I don't think I even put the right key signature last time either, so yeah, probably just gonna start from scratch.

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 30, 2015, 11:08:36 PMActually, that's incredibly helpful! Especially the left hand in the second half; that would save me a ton of time. Could I use your arrangement as part of the one on which I'm currently working? I would give you credit for your contribution, of course. Your arrangement is incredibly well done! :)

Thanks, and go right ahead!