News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXII: File Island

Started by davy, July 25, 2015, 03:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Dudeman on August 01, 2015, 09:58:25 PMSounds good to me.

Brawler4Ever

This has logic.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 01, 2015, 10:02:13 PMIf my above vote turns out to be baseless, shall we remember that the wolves don't know each other? Fank and BDS could both be wolves attempting to out-counterclaim each other.

This does not. Then neither is the guardian. If both are wolves, they can't be. So, that means that either A) One of us is the guardian and we've been lying this whole time or B) there's no guardian.

What I see is a wolf not trying to get involved because he doesn't know which one is his partner. He knows I'm not it. So he's staying out of the spotlight because it's his best defense. Both Fank and Bds being wolves (which doesn't make sense) means that dudeman gets to live another Night.

So yeah. I believe that we've just found our wolves.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 01, 2015, 10:07:19 PMSuch as your advocacy of Fank's and vice-versa?
I'm not understanding the context of this. In terms of guardian claims, or potentially-being-a-wolf?

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 01, 2015, 10:12:16 PMSo yeah. I believe that we've just found our wolves.
I think we've already found the wolves based on voting patterns... oh, and um...
Quote from: fank009 on August 01, 2015, 10:08:26 PMI feel like you should add a nudge nudge, wink wink.
*"wink wink, nudge nudge"*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 01, 2015, 10:16:46 PMI think we've already found the wolves based on voting patterns...

I completely agree.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 01, 2015, 10:22:45 PMI completely agree.
you do realize that you're saying you're a wolf, right
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Brawler4Ever

No...

I'm agreeing that we've found our wolves based on voting patterns.

Not sure how that was confusing...

Dudeman

Weigh in, please. What patterns have you observed, Brawler?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 01, 2015, 10:12:16 PMWhat I see is a wolf (clarification: dudeman) not trying to get involved because he doesn't know which one is his partner. He knows I'm not it. So he's staying out of the spotlight because it's his best defense. Both Fank and Bds being wolves (which doesn't make sense) means that dudeman gets to live another Night.

Dudeman, in this post, I am referring to you as the wolf. Does that help?

Dudeman

Okay, I'll admit that all three of you have lost me somewhere down the hallways of your text walls. From what I understand, Fank and BDS are both accusing each other of false-claiming guardian?? Honestly I've lost track of what the argument is about. Could someone please group your thoughts together and present your case point-by-point? I don't think we're going to get anywhere fast the way this is going.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Brawler4Ever

Fank and BDS are both claiming guardian. One of them has to be lying. It can't get more simple than that.

If they want to write up some bullet points for you, that's their choice.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on August 01, 2015, 10:37:55 PMOkay, I'll admit that all three of you have lost me somewhere down the hallways of your text walls. From what I understand, Fank and BDS are both accusing each other of false-claiming guardian?? Honestly I've lost track of what the argument is about. Could someone please group your thoughts together and present your case point-by-point? I don't think we're going to get anywhere fast the way this is going.

More accurately, BDS got caught red handed as a wolf and now he's trying everything he can to avoid doing getting lynched, though it's pretty much inevitable.

Remember day 1 when we had those 2 groups?

One of these is a wolf, the rest are green: Me, You, Brawler, Latios, Noc
One of these is a wolf, one is a guardian, one is a vigi: BDS, Fank, Olimar, Dude

Fast forward to last night where we can cross off me, latios, noc, and dude from those lists giving us.

One of these is a wolf, the rest are green: You, Brawler
One of these is a wolf, one is a guardian, one is a vigi: BDS, Fank, Olimar

From here, fank thought Olimar was a wolf and BDS was the vigi, so he PMd BDS and asked him to vigi someone. BDS replied saying he was the guardian. Then olimar was wolfed and flipped blue.

Things pointing towards BDS being human: Nothing
Things pointing towards Fank being human: Everything he does makes more sense from the perspective of the guardian. Actively helped human team.
Things pointing towards BDS being a wolf: The deductive logic to determine fank was a wolf was equally useable last night as it is today, however, BDS only used that logic to try and avoid getting lynched, it not even crossing his mind when he claimed to fank.
Things pointing towards Fank being a wolf: Noc and fank were working together a lot and noc flipped red without fank even taking note of it.

FireArrow

Can't edit the mistakes in my post but you should be able to figure it out.

Dudeman

I hope those mistakes are purely cosmetic.

Thanks a lot; this clears things up. Unfortunately, there's just one problem:
Quote from: FireArrow on August 01, 2015, 11:01:01 PMOne of these is a wolf, the rest are green: You, Brawler
I've claimed Shellmon multiple times. I even freaked when I evolved into a green and asked the humans to take action 'cause I thought I was a wolf. I've made my case for humanity. Unless we've messed up our predictions, Brawler and I have some discussing to do.

FireArrow

Currently I'm much more suspicious of you as you're going out your way to defend yourself without helping much, whereas brawler only defends himself when necessary and as been very helpful otherwise.

Brawler4Ever

This is my initial post.

This is BDS's reply.

BDS's Logic.

More of BDS's logic. Retorts to this logic are found in the posts below it.

My retort to BDS's logic, found a little later down the thread.

This is not a comprehensive list of every point made. This a small list of exchanges between me and BDS. I hope that this satisfies your request, dudeman. :)