See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG LXXXII: File Island

Started by davy, July 25, 2015, 03:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on August 01, 2015, 06:36:16 PMwhat I sent to BDS
This is what you said (repeating it because):
Quote from: fank009 on July 31, 2015, 02:08:18 PMthis is an important vigging...

(I am 95% confident you are the vig, you vigging noct makes complete sense)

we want to get the original betamon out of the way. Me and noct have been mulling it over, I'm waiting to see what he thinks. but I am confident that we have everything solved (assuming you are the vig of course)
This is what I responded with:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 31, 2015, 03:48:44 PMI'm not the vigi. I'm Birdramon, formerly Biyomon. I probably should've said this more clearly earlier, but I thought my reaction in the thread was enough to indicate that I'm not the vigi. Considering I have a very low chance of becoming a wolf, I'll probably just go through the game guarding myself like I did last night. :3

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 01, 2015, 07:13:43 PMIAfter Night 2, he had a rant at the vigi for his action. Would Fank rant at himself? Maybe. I doubt it. So Fank being guardian, to me, Is "fairly obvious". I thought that Bds was the vigi and Olimar was the wolf. But I wasn't sure. Until Olimar flipped blue. I explained my speculation to bubbles last Night. She knows that I believed that you were the vigi and Olimar the wolf.
Why does Fank have to be either? Saying "Would Fank rant at himself" is irrelevant to this conversation! Why do you think Fank needs to be a special? Since you know I'm not the vigi, and Fank's guardian claim is sketchy at best, you must assume that Fank is a wolf! It makes sense that Fank would come to me to probe for the vigi because GUESS WHO WAS WOLFED!? There's literally no reason for Fank being the guardian over me, especially since I claimed first (to Fank, giving him perfect opportunity to usurp the claim). All I ask is that you kill Fank first because I'm 100% certain he's a wolf after this point. And, to that end:

Fank

Here's something to think about! If you lynch me and I flip guardian, there's probably more than one wolf left (which is very bad), but if you lynch Fank and he flips guardian, I'm the only wolf left (given the number of people voting for me, and who is voting for me, along with the fact that Jijimon is dead, means I would have to be the only wolf left, if I have my phases calculated correctly).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on August 01, 2015, 04:47:42 PMWhy would I be looking for the vig if I were the vig?
Repeating this, but this makes absolutely no sense. Why do you have to be the vigi, in your own words?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 01, 2015, 08:51:04 PMRepeating this, but this makes absolutely no sense. Why do you have to be the vigi, in your own words?
BDS :  fank is confusing,  lets lynch him

Do you want to know what doesn't make sense, how if you're the guardian there are 50 wolves, but if I am there is only one?.

none of the starter wolves have died yet.

the argument you hardclaimed first is weak, and just cause I was  dropping hints since before you were born doesn't mean I can't be the guardian
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on August 01, 2015, 09:01:32 PMBDS :  fank is confusing,  lets lynch him
you are counterclaiming a role i claimed

and being confusing on top of it

QuoteDo you want to know what doesn't make sense, how if you're the guardian there are 50 wolves, but if I am there is only one?.

I forgot about that.

So, yeah, it's very like that you, FireArrow, and Brawler are wolves. Even more reason to lynch you instead.

Quotethe argument you hardclaimed first is weak, and just cause I was  dropping hints since before you were born doesn't mean I can't be the guardian
That's the thing- you never dropped any hints. That's what makes YOUR argument weak: you assume you have to be a special even in the improbability of the situation.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

On top of everything, why would I say this:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 01, 2015, 03:07:26 PMFank can verify that I'm a human.
Without any doubt, if I thought:
1: The guardian was still alive (which should eliminate any reasons you think I would claim as a wolf in the first place), and...
2: Fank would be the most likely candidate for guardian by process of elimination, giving him no reason to "verify that I'm a human."

Me claiming to Fank in the first place makes no sense if I'm a wolf. Because Fank is wolf (I'm not even going to say "assuming" any more because I don't have to!), me claiming to him would be the perfect setup for his own claim (which I find was not foreshadowed in any way).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

You knew fank wasn't green and you knew fank wasn't the vigi (there's no reason he'd send that PM if he was) meaning he, without a doubt, would be a wolf, and yet this deduction never occurred to you when you were giving away yourself as the guardian to a wolf, only now when you need to reverse the lynch on him?

k
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on August 01, 2015, 09:17:32 PMYou knew fank wasn't green and you knew fank wasn't the vigi (there's no reason he'd send that PM if he was) meaning he, without a doubt, would be a wolf, and yet this deduction never occurred to you when you were giving away yourself as the guardian to a wolf, only now when you need to reverse the lynch on him?

k
???

Why would I assume Fank wasn't green beforehand, especially because he PM'd me?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Because there were only 4 greens and we had 5 claims.

(Hint: Fank never claimed anything)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fank009

I wish I could quote properly but...

you make an argument that you claiming to me is your most human quality.

reminder.
me and noct were talking plans since d2...
Now who of all people flipped wolf the past night

also, I think ive been putting all the chatlogs in, might have a few on my phone I need to dig out

Quote from: FireArrow on August 01, 2015, 09:22:01 PMBecause there were only 4 greens and we had 5 claims.

speaking bout logs should find one of those conversations with brawler

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on August 01, 2015, 09:22:01 PMBecause there were only 4 greens and we had 5 claims.

You're assuming that:
A: None of those people are lying about being green (which, as you yourself brought up, isn't true).
B: Fank would need to claim green to be green, rather than being assumed green by process of elimination (me in particular knowing he's not the guardian nor the vigi).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Brawler4Ever

Wait. What? Why am I a wolf? Because I'm voting against you? That makes sense.

Fank has dropped several hints if you've been reading the chat logs. I wouldn't say that it was fairly obvious if it wasn't. He claimed guardian way before you did.

Ninja'd 6 times. Not changing my post. Still on a phone and I would need to re-edit it to answer responses. I'll just make a new post. :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 01, 2015, 09:29:42 PMWait. What? Why am I a wolf? Because I'm voting against you? That makes sense.
Quote from: fank009 on August 01, 2015, 09:01:32 PMDo you want to know what doesn't make sense, how if you're the guardian there are 50 wolves, but if I am there is only one?.

Along with you voting for me for whatever inane reasons you are, despite the whole improbability of the situation the way you claim it to be.

QuoteFank has dropped several hints if you've been reading the chat logs. I wouldn't say that it was fairly obvious if it wasn't. He claimed guardian way before you did.
Show me, because, so far, I haven't seen anything.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on August 01, 2015, 09:34:49 PMhttp://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7325.msg299745#msg299745
yo, BDS.
I heard you like chat logs...
read this one again and weep
I see no claiming- just being sketchy about the issue.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber