News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXII: File Island

Started by davy, July 25, 2015, 03:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

we don't need numbers for the jiji lynch
once we kill a wolf they stay dead
unmotivated

Dudeman

Sure, but we have to figure out who the wolves are first. I'm just saying I don't want to remove our buffer if it turns out the odds are against us.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

pretty sure we already know...
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Why the hell would you vigi? Night kills have a 50% of becoming a wolf, we could of easily weeded through everyone after jijimon was out of the game. I can somewhat forgive Dude because he understandably got confused and PMed me. Anyways, humans are done for and I can only hope I digivolve into a wolf now.

We have three potential wolves that will need to be lynched: Me, Noc, Latios.
Dude is dead to us: His power is on cooldown this phase and he'll be wolfed tonight to prevent us from using it day 3 (using at night is bad for the same reason we shouldn't of vigi'd until after jijimon is dead.)

What little left there is to do:
At this point, let the wolves take care of jijimon. If they don't, we can eventually recuperate by cleansing 2 people a phase against the wolves wolfing one person. Our best bet is to lynch either brawler or dudeman. I'm going with Brawler4Ever, because it doesn't matter which we pick, but Brawler has overall been more useful and active, so he'll be reborn as a human whilst dudeman will be vigid and be out of the game. Starting Day 3, you guys will have to kill off me, noc, and latios asap, then hopefully find the last wolf before it's too late. This only gives you one phase before the next digivolve which is basically when humans lose (vigi becomes a wolf, but if you kill off the vigi, then we can't make our way through everyone.) So unless anyone else has a plan better than "cross our fingers vigi doesn't get wolfed and try to hit the last wolf Russian roulette style" speak up.

Quote from: Dudeman on July 29, 2015, 01:37:39 PMI don't want to kill off Jiji just yet until we figure out if it's a good idea. There's three potential wolves out there, plus the ones that have been around since the first phase. Can someone crunch some numbers?

Every day phase Jiji is left alive from here on out is one less potential wolf we have to deal with.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

I'm not planning on forwarding pms anymore so yeah I'll just sit here till I'm dead.

Why are davy's games so overly complicated? It's awful. -_-

Dudeman

Okay, I'll vote for Brawler4Ever and run with FA's plan.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

davy

Quote from: FireArrow on July 29, 2015, 02:59:49 PMDude is dead to us: His power is on cooldown this phase and he'll be wolfed tonight to prevent us from using it day 3 (using at night is bad for the same reason we shouldn't of vigi'd until after jijimon is dead.)

Dude's power is not on a cooldown. He forwarded once during day 1/night 2, so he can forward once again during day 2/night 3.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on July 29, 2015, 02:59:49 PMWhy the hell would you vigi? Night kills have a 50% of becoming a wolf, we could of easily weeded through everyone after jijimon was out of the game. I can somewhat forgive Dude because he understandably got confused and PMed me. Anyways, humans are done for and I can only hope I digivolve into a wolf now.

We have three potential wolves that will need to be lynched: Me, Noc, Latios.
Dude is dead to us: His power is on cooldown this phase and he'll be wolfed tonight to prevent us from using it day 3 (using at night is bad for the same reason we shouldn't of vigi'd until after jijimon is dead.)

What little left there is to do:
At this point, let the wolves take care of jijimon. If they don't, we can eventually recuperate by cleansing 2 people a phase against the wolves wolfing one person. Our best bet is to lynch either brawler or dudeman. I'm going with Brawler4Ever, because it doesn't matter which we pick, but Brawler has overall been more useful and active, so he'll be reborn as a human whilst dudeman will be vigid and be out of the game. Starting Day 3, you guys will have to kill off me, noc, and latios asap, then hopefully find the last wolf before it's too late. This only gives you one phase before the next digivolve which is basically when humans lose (vigi becomes a wolf, but if you kill off the vigi, then we can't make our way through everyone.) So unless anyone else has a plan better than "cross our fingers vigi doesn't get wolfed and try to hit the last wolf Russian roulette style" speak up.

Every day phase Jiji is left alive from here on out is one less potential wolf we have to deal with.
or we can kill jiji and use our vigi on brawler who is likely one of the starting wolves
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: davy on July 29, 2015, 03:13:21 PMDude's power is not on a cooldown. He forwarded once during day 1/night 2, so he can forward once again during day 2/night 3.

New question: If we vigi dies the same phase someone else does, are they still revived if he didn't send a PM.
Ok, new plan. Latios
Either me or noc will PM dude.
We get 2 more confirmed humans out of this, and we already have one: Bubbles.
If the wolves wolf jiji - we're set with 3 confirmed humans and a vigi.
If the wolves wolf one of us 3 - Jiji revives does one more PM magicz and we lynch him, putting us in the same position.
From there on out we tackle things in this order: Dudeman/Brawler -> Noc/Me -> Last Wolf.

Quote from: Dude on July 29, 2015, 03:05:03 PMI'm not planning on forwarding pms anymore so yeah I'll just sit here till I'm dead.

Why are davy's games so overly complicated? It's awful. -_-

If you leave us now we lose.

davy

Quote from: FireArrow on July 29, 2015, 03:31:28 PMNew question: If we vigi dies the same phase someone else does, are they still revived if he didn't send a PM.

What?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dudeman

Quote from: FireArrow on July 29, 2015, 03:31:28 PMIf you leave us now we lose.
I get the feeling Dude doesn't care.

FireArrow

Quote from: davy on July 29, 2015, 03:41:42 PMWhat?
Sorry, no edits makes it impossible for people like me to communicate :3

If Jiji dies the same phase another player dies (vigi kill plus wolf kill) would his passive revive (not the pm one) still work?

fank009

Quote from: FireArrow on July 29, 2015, 03:31:28 PMNew question: If we vigi dies the same phase someone else does, are they still revived if he didn't send a PM.
Ok, new plan. Latios
Either me or noc will PM dude.
We get 2 more confirmed humans out of this, and we already have one: Bubbles.
If the wolves wolf jiji - we're set with 3 confirmed humans and a vigi.
If the wolves wolf one of us 3 - Jiji revives does one more PM magicz and we lynch him, putting us in the same position.
From there on out we tackle things in this order: Dudeman/Brawler -> Noc/Me -> Last Wolf.

If you leave us now we lose.
or we can go just go for wolves?
all delaying does is bring us one more day closer to vig turning wolf. and we don't really essentially gain anything.
delaying is only useful when we have no idea who the wolves are possibly...
Thing is, we have very good odds at finding both wolves... not to mention other arguments. for/against their favour
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on July 29, 2015, 03:55:04 PMor we can go just go for wolves?
all delaying does is bring us one more day closer to vig turning wolf. and we don't really essentially gain anything.
delaying is only useful when we have no idea who the wolves are possibly...
Thing is, we have very good odds at finding both wolves... not to mention other arguments. for/against their favour
You mean let me, latios, and noc potentially turn into wolves? We're actually saving time by delaying things one phase because it's the same thing as killing of 2 out of 4 wolves.