News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXII: File Island

Started by davy, July 25, 2015, 03:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Latios212 on July 27, 2015, 09:01:14 PMEh, can't hurt can it.

Exactly, we don't want our plan messed up because of a mistake like that.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fank009

Quote from: FireArrow on July 27, 2015, 09:17:18 PMExactly, we don't want our plan messed up because of a mistake like that.
So you aren't a green???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on July 27, 2015, 09:17:43 PMSo you aren't a green???

He already PMd me, why would I tell him not to?

FireArrow

Bubbles

No one else vote unless you really wanna be role-blocked or something.

Dudeman

I'm one of the greens. Sorry for being late to the party :P

No role to be blocked, so...
Bubbles
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Yup, it means one of the following is a wolf:

Noc, brawler, FA, Latios, Dudeman

We can cross off latios for obvious reasons and potentially me and dudeman (wolves don't know eachother and both of us were willing to take the roleblock, though I could see it being a ploy to throw people off)

FireArrow

Nevermind, Latios doesn't count towards the 4 man limit.

mikey

pretty sure he said he was green before
unmotivated

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Ah, ok. Eeyup, we've got ourselves a wolf.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: FireArrow on July 27, 2015, 10:44:24 PM(wolves don't know eachother and both of us were willing to take the roleblock, though I could see it being a ploy to throw people off)

The only wolves currently in play are Kunemon and Betamon. Neither of them have any powers, so "going last" to a wolf means absolutely nothing. The only reason why this would be a concern is if one is trying to give oneself human credit. But even a wolf would do that, so I don't know how much this is worth in the long run.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

FireArrow

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 27, 2015, 11:20:57 PMThe only wolves currently in play are Kunemon and Betamon. Neither of them have any powers, so "going last" to a wolf means absolutely nothing. The only reason why this would be a concern is if one is trying to give oneself human credit. But even a wolf would do that, so I don't know how much this is worth in the long run.

I was under the impression role blocking would stop the ability to wolf? I'm not too familiar with how things work in forum based twg.

davy

Quote from: FireArrow on July 27, 2015, 11:45:08 PMI was under the impression role blocking would stop the ability to wolf? I'm not too familiar with how things work in forum based twg.

Wolfing is not a power, so it cannot be roleblocked.

Quote from: FireArrow on July 27, 2015, 08:03:00 PMAlso davy, can I request a phase extension if we get bit in the butt by inactivity (on the part of voters, latios, jijimon, etc. This plan requires a lot of moving parts)?

I will not grant a phase extension now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FireArrow

Quote from: davy on July 28, 2015, 12:43:41 AMWolfing is not a power, so it cannot be roleblocked.

I will not grant a phase extension now.
Thanks for the clarification, so yeah, dudeman and I  don't get off the hook so easy.