News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXII: File Island

Started by davy, July 25, 2015, 03:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Err I'm here but I'm a little busy arranging something atm, someone have a clear-cut plan about me and Bubbles being lynched/using Jijimon?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on July 27, 2015, 03:00:11 PMPeople who are lying low/should be vigged
BDS: looks like he's reading, but I find his lack of input to be rather disturbing, but there are actually a few signs that he is human.
I was extremely busy with two other games, among other things, but now I should be a little more contributive.

Also, Bubbles.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Remove vote (I'll revote at the end)

Quote from: Latios212 on July 27, 2015, 08:08:33 PMErr I'm here but I'm a little busy arranging something atm, someone have a clear-cut plan about me and Bubbles being lynched/using Jijimon?
Np, here's the plan:
We lynch bubbles, you send this PM to every player:

I would like to be reborn as Tsunomon.
Whoever is jijimon forwards it to davy. That's all that needs to happen today.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Latios212

Quote from: FireArrow on July 27, 2015, 08:13:43 PMWe lynch bubbles, you send this PM to every player:

Sounds good to me

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FireArrow

As someone who's hosted a TWG before, apologies for the time consuming effort of PMing 10 different people the same message.

(Sorry if this comes across as sarcastic, it isn't. It really is a pain >_>)

Latios212

Wait, why Tsunomon and not Tokomon?

And don't worry I'm on it

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Brawler4Ever

Tsunomon can't become a wolf. Tokomon can. However, Tokomon goes down the seer/guardian path, but there's a chance that he can become a wolf later. Both have their pros and cons. It's your call, either way.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

FireArrow

Yeah, brawler did his research, I was just quoting him. :3

(That being said, what does shellmon digivolve into?)

Latios212

(Nothing?) I think I'll take the Tokomon seer/guardian path

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: FireArrow on July 27, 2015, 08:03:00 PMWhy would we not use jiji's powers today. We can have bubbles send the PMs and lynch latios instead if you'd rather do it that way (probably better since everyone is already voting latios), but either way it's best to get both of those done in one day as it allows us to kill 2 birds with one stone day 2 (wolf target can use jiji's PM power, we lynch jiji.) Your plan leaves the N2 wolf victim with a 50% chance of becoming a wolf, which we can avoid all together.

Now that Bubbles has claimed, I like your idea much better; without Bubbles claiming, I wasn't sure if lynching Palmon was going to be possible. I was planning around nobody claiming Palmon, but now we can plan better.

We can lynch one and rebirth the other. Right now, we're mixed up, so we need to make that decision. It doesn't matter which one it is as long as we're all on the same page. Right now, I believe that Bubbles has more votes, so I suggest that we just vote for him to be lynched, for simplicity's sake. Latios can send the rebirth pm and become either Tsunomon or Tokomon (his choice).

If we don't vigi anyone, we can rebirth the wolf target and lynch Jiji. That will even everything out, and leave us at 2 wolves vs 3 confirmed humans (Latios, Bubbles, and the wolf target) and 4 potential humans. Only Jiji will be perma-dead at the end of D2. From there, we can play a basically one-sided game of TWG. Anything I missed?

Brawler4Ever

I don't know what Shellmon's story is. Some Digimon just don't want to grow up! xD

Being reborn as Tokomon would work. With us lynching Jiji, the game will end before you becoming a wolf will become a major concern (minus the 15%, over which we have no power anyway).

fank009

Quote from: FireArrow on July 27, 2015, 08:13:43 PMRemove vote (I'll revote at the end)
Np, here's the plan:
We lynch bubbles, you send this PM to every player:

I would like to be reborn as Tsunomon.
Whoever is jijimon forwards it to davy. That's all that needs to happen today.
FA...
i thought you were much, much better than this? :/

latios, send it to everyone except:
Bubbles
FA
Noct
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Latios212

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 27, 2015, 08:40:16 PMBeing reborn as Tokomon would work. With us lynching Jiji, the game will end before you becoming a wolf will become a major concern (minus the 15%, over which we have no power anyway).
Yup

Quote from: fank009 on July 27, 2015, 08:48:11 PMlatios, send it to everyone except:
Bubbles
FA
Noct
Why not FA and Noc?

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

fank009

Quote from: Latios212 on July 27, 2015, 08:49:53 PMYup
Why not FA and Noc?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 27, 2015, 08:07:32 PMthat means me brawler FA and Latios are the 4 greens?
Quote from: FireArrow on July 27, 2015, 08:03:00 PMConvenient, I already had my vote on you. :3

I'll revote at the end of the phase to ensure that I suffer the roleblock penalty (I'm a green human so... what penalty.)
soft/hard claims ehre
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle