News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXII: File Island

Started by davy, July 25, 2015, 03:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Hold on, I'm a bit confused here. Palmon claiming is important why? I can understand the rest, but that point in particular is throwing me off.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Brawler4Ever

So Latios needs to spam those pms asap. I suggest Tsunomon; neither Penguinmon nor elecmon can become wolves later.

I like your plan, FireArrow. It's much more organized than mine (if you could really call it a plan). :P

Palmon becomes Vegiemon (a wolf) at the end of the next phase. Killing him now would stop that from happening.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Latios212

I'm at work but I'll catch up when I get home
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

FireArrow

Davy, if jiji forwards a PM then dies at the end of the phase, is the player still revived? I.e. Bob PMs jijimon to be reborn at the beginning of the day 2, jijimon is lynched at the end of day 2.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

"of the day 2"

.-.

Oh how I miss edits.

davy

Quote from: FireArrow on July 27, 2015, 02:13:29 PMDavy, if jiji forwards a PM then dies at the end of the phase, is the player still revived? I.e. Bob PMs jijimon to be reborn at the beginning of the day 2, jijimon is lynched at the end of day 2.
Yes, the player is still reborn.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

For reference, now that the plan has been explained more, I support it.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Oh, and if anyone digivolves into a champion digi, let us know if you're told you're a data digimon. There's a 3/4 chance you're actually a wolf.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Whoops, disregard that. That's only after you've been reborn.

FireArrow

Quote from: davy on July 27, 2015, 02:30:29 PMYes, the player is still reborn.

Ok, this is really good. This means that we the one guy in the plan with a 50% chance of being a wolf is now a confirmed human if he does the latios thing.

fank009

People who are lying low/should be vigged
BDS: looks like he's reading, but I find his lack of input to be rather disturbing, but there are actually a few signs that he is human.
Bubbles: I think the problem with bubbles is that there is a real going with the flow vibe, and only when does it prop up that the flow is going off the rails do the senses perk up
Olimar: where is he? he popped in but haven't really seen much
Dude: need I say more?
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Dude

Fank, did you read the thread at all?

FireArrow

Whoever is Palmon please claim so we can lynch you
Don't worry, you'll be reborn as a (nearly) confirmed human.

Quote from: fank009 on July 27, 2015, 03:00:11 PMPeople who are lying low/should be vigged
BDS: looks like he's reading, but I find his lack of input to be rather disturbing, but there are actually a few signs that he is human.
Bubbles: I think the problem with bubbles is that there is a real going with the flow vibe, and only when does it prop up that the flow is going off the rails do the senses perk up
Olimar: where is he? he popped in but haven't really seen much
Dude: need I say more?

We should not vigi until jijimon is dead. Night kills have a 50% of becoming a wolf, day kills have a 12.5% chance of becoming a wolf. Additionally, thanks to the rule change, we can only maintain one night kill a day with jijimon. Save your suspicions for the day 2 lynch, unless we want to lynch jijimon day 2 instead of day 3, which we can discuss later.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on July 27, 2015, 02:54:28 PMOh, and if anyone digivolves into a champion digi, let us know if you're told you're a data digimon. There's a 3/4 chance you're actually a wolf.

Not really, there's only a 5% chance of becoming one of those for a collective 15% chance of counting for wolf numbers. It's really not enough to worry about.