News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG LXXXII: File Island

Started by davy, July 25, 2015, 03:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 26, 2015, 04:59:51 PMmixed rookie with in training, sorry bout that

Anyway, the thing with fank's plan is we also have a vigi.  So fank's plan of keeping the wolf team as small as possible actually works-plus we'll know as soon as the wolves hit the vigi cause of cardflips.  It's totally fine to just keep latios down as long as we hit BDS with the vigi
Why don't we hit you with the vigi, huh?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

because I'm a greenbean lol
my suggestions for vigi are FA or BDS because they've been acting the most questionably imo so far
unmotivated

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 26, 2015, 05:32:25 PMbecause I'm a greenbean lol
my suggestions for vigi are FA or BDS because they've been acting the most questionably imo so far
different =/= questionable ;)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 26, 2015, 05:32:25 PMbecause I'm a greenbean lol
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 25, 2015, 08:56:44 PMSo after tonight everyone gets to level up, do we get new role pm's or what
Yeah, about that "questionability"...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I mixed up in training and rookie
unmotivated

Latios212

Quote from: davy on July 25, 2015, 03:44:57 AMJijimon (Does not digivolve, as long as he is alive any digimon that dies (exept for himself) will be reborn as a random In-Training digimon (this power cannot be negated). Any living player may PM Jijimon if they want to be immidiately reborn, together with the digimon the want to be reborn into. If Jijimon recieves such a PM he may forward it to the host to grant such a request.)
Is there a restriction on the type of Digimon someone can request to be born into?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

fank009

Quote from: Latios212 on July 26, 2015, 07:04:08 PMIs there a restriction on the type of Digimon someone can request to be born into?
in training digimon???
not to mention no jiji in their right mind would let one digivolve to a certain mon

Bubbles

I changed my mind because I didn't fully understand jiji. As long as we have that rebirth power we should use it to the fullest, which lynching Latios would not do (besides, wouldn't he just be reborn again as another green??). I'll place a vote on BDS not because I think he's suspicious but because im picking a random player that won't actually die if he's lynched

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Bubbles on July 26, 2015, 08:45:47 PMI changed my mind because I didn't fully understand jiji. As long as we have that rebirth power we should use it to the fullest, which lynching Latios would not do (besides, wouldn't he just be reborn again as another green??).
There's currently a 50% chance that latios will become a wolf (kunemon) at the end of this phase. That chance is removed if latios is lynched.

Quote from: Bubbles on July 26, 2015, 08:45:47 PMim picking a random player that won't actually die if he's lynched
...Unless that player is Jijimon...

I'm having second thoughts on the latios lynch, but I'm not sure that a random lynch would be worth the risk.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

FireArrow

So, we're lynching him because it delays when he becomes a wolf by one phase? Are we gonna lynch him every phase then so that he can never become a wolf? What about the others who get night killed?

A wolf isn't dangerous if you know they're a wolf. We can easily lynch latios after he digivolves if we need to, it's not like he becomes immune after evolving or anything.

Bubbles
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fank009

Quote from: FireArrow on July 26, 2015, 09:07:05 PMSo, we're lynching him because it delays when he becomes a wolf by one phase? Are we gonna lynch him every phase then so that he can never become a wolf? What about the others who get night killed?

A wolf isn't dangerous if you know they're a wolf. We can easily lynch latios after he digivolves if we need to, it's not like he becomes immune after evolving or anything.

Bubbles
Actually, no still not getting it FA, the odds of him becoming a wolf this phase are MORE if we let him and digivolve this phase than if we lynch him

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on July 26, 2015, 09:11:00 PMActually, no still not getting it FA, the odds of him becoming a wolf this phase are MORE if we let him and digivolve this phase than if we lynch him
OH, you can only digivolve into kunemon at the end of a day phase. I'm on board with your plan now.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Safety on Dude

This game is confusing.

Dude

Also, couldn't you send a pm to everyone about being reborn? One of them is bound to be jiji, right?