TWG LXXXII: File Island

Started by davy, July 25, 2015, 03:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on August 01, 2015, 03:51:37 PMI can verify I got a claim from him...
BDS
I TOLD YOU I WAS THE GUARDIAN YOU CRAZY FOOL.

Just so this is out publicly:
I am Birdramon.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Also Davy said I can guard myself (or at least I could when I was Biyomon; I assume the same carries over), so I don't have to be worried about being wolfed.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 01, 2015, 04:03:09 PMI TOLD YOU I WAS THE GUARDIAN YOU CRAZY FOOL.

Just so this is out publicly:
I am Birdramon.
And THIS... is where it gets tricky.
chat excerpt
02:40:04: <fank009> you should block the vigi
02:40:32: <Brawler4Ever> still learning the game :P
02:40:37: <Brawler4Ever> ok
02:40:56: <Brawler4Ever> you're the guardian
02:40:59: <Brawler4Ever> fairly obvious
02:41:04: <Brawler4Ever> so that leaves BDS/Olimar
[close]

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 01, 2015, 04:06:15 PMAlso Davy said I can guard myself (or at least I could when I was Biyomon; I assume the same carries over), so I don't have to be worried about being wolfed.
I don't want to quote PMs from davy, but I was told that exact same thing
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on August 01, 2015, 04:15:30 PM02:40:56: <Brawler4Ever> you're the guardian
02:40:59: <Brawler4Ever> fairly obvious
What is this supposed to mean (and, also, when did it occur)? How is it "fairly obvious"? You assumed I was the vigi (without reasons), even though I clearly implied I wasn't. I don't think you've ever directly claimed or even implied you're the guardian... especially considering I PM'd you telling you I was the guardian after you mistook me for the vigi.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 01, 2015, 04:32:55 PMWhat is this supposed to mean (and, also, when did it occur)? How is it "fairly obvious"? You assumed I was the vigi (without reasons), even though I clearly implied I wasn't. I don't think you've ever directly claimed or even implied you're the guardian... especially considering I PM'd you telling you I was the guardian after you mistook me for the vigi.
the chat was last phase, before I got the PM. (timing is a bit off for me and mibbit)
I have pretty good reasons as to why you were the vig, mainly the N2 noct killing. considering how anti noct you were it made sense, it wasnt concrete but it was the most likely scenario. you were easier to read than olimar but I did consider it... mind you in my mind, the other was a wolf.
you wanna know how it was "fairly obvious"
Why would I be looking for the vig if I were the vig?

besides, I wasnt the only one thinking that you were the vig... there was noct as well.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on August 01, 2015, 04:47:42 PMWhy would I be looking for the vig if I were the vig?
I was asking why it was "fairly obvious" that you supposedly were the guardian. I never thought you were the vigi.

Quotebesides, I wasnt the only one thinking that you were the vig... there was noct as well.
I clearly implied I wasn't.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 01, 2015, 04:54:20 PMI was asking why it was "fairly obvious" that you supposedly were the guardian. I never thought you were the vigi.
I clearly implied I wasn't.
-You thinking that I wasnt the vig doesnt mean that the answer isn't obvious to other people.
-you know implications like those can be a way to protect yourself to avoid suspicion?

FireArrow

Well fank thinking that you're the vigi gives him huge human points. He would know that the greens are full and that he's the guardian, meaning either you or olimar was the guardian. He thought olimar was the wolf and you were the vigi, makes sense if was the guardian right? Of course he could of gotten lucky as a wolf and unknowingly setting himself up to look like he was playing from that perspective, but that's much less likely.

As for you, you've given absolutely no reason for me to think you're even human sided.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on August 01, 2015, 05:02:58 PM-You thinking that I wasnt the vig doesnt mean that the answer isn't obvious to other people.
-you know implications like those can be a way to protect yourself to avoid suspicion?
You never answered my question. Why does Brawler think you were "obviously" the guardian, considering you've given no reason to imply such before this point? Your claiming at this point seems opportunistic given what I told you in the PM.

Quote from: FireArrow on August 01, 2015, 05:56:04 PMWell fank thinking that you're the vigi gives him huge human points. He would know that the greens are full and that he's the guardian, meaning either you or olimar was the guardian. He thought olimar was the wolf and you were the vigi, makes sense if was the guardian right? Of course he could of gotten lucky as a wolf and unknowingly setting himself up to look like he was playing from that perspective, but that's much less likely.

As for you, you've given absolutely no reason for me to think you're even human sided.
Knowing that, why would I claim guardian (instead of, for example, saying that I'm green)? It would be much easier for Fank to make such assumptions as a wolf, since there would be no repercussions, and would actually allow himself more opportunities based on the reactions. Elaborating on what I said earlier, from a human perspective, thinking I'm the vigi when I clearly imply that I have no idea why anybody would think I'm the vigi makes very little sense. If you really want, I can quote what Fank sent me, and my response.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: fank009 on July 31, 2015, 02:08:18 PMthis is an important vigging...

(I am 95% confident you are the vig, you vigging noct makes complete sense)

we want to get the original betamon out of the way. Me and noct have been mulling it over, I'm waiting to see what he thinks. but I am confident that we have everything solved (assuming you are the vig of course)
what I sent to BDS

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 01, 2015, 06:26:04 PMYou never answered my question. Why does Brawler think you were "obviously" the guardian, considering you've given no reason to imply such before this point? Your claiming at this point seems opportunistic given what I told you in the PM
As much as I can read people, I can't read their thoughts. Thats something for brawler to answer.

as to the fact of it being opportunistic, why would I choose you over olimar to try and lynch?
Speaking about claiming green, I have thay option too. I chose on d1. That it is a lot of foreplanning and a lot to go wrong. (Partner might wolf me)

Brawler4Ever

I'm on a phone so I can't explain this as well as I would like.

During Night 2, Fank asked me who he should target. He didn't tell me his role. He wanted my opinion on both possibilities. I have him my opinion and moved on.

After Night 2, he had a rant at the vigi for his action. Would Fank rant at himself? Maybe. I doubt it. So Fank being guardian, to me, Is "fairly obvious". I thought that Bds was the vigi and Olimar was the wolf. But I wasn't sure. Until Olimar flipped blue. I explained my speculation to bubbles last Night. She knows that I believed that you were the vigi and Olimar the wolf.

But due to olimars death, it seems that I was mistaken. Olimar was the vigi and you were the wolf.

I am completely fine with a bds lunch.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

FireArrow

Guys brawler is gonna eat bds, wolf confirmed.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department