Series: Super Smash Bros.
Game: Super Smash Bros.
Console: Nintendo 64
Title: Fighting Polygon Team
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Olimar12345

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

I love this song!
Everything looks in order to me. Great work!  8)

DonValentino

Have you considered removing the lower G sharp in m. 8? That octave jump and at that speed would be too much I think. Other that that, a-ok.

Tobbeh99

I think that jump is a difficulty spike in this arrangement but I don't think it needs to be removed. And it's certainly not unplayable.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

Well yeah, but still. It wouldn't hurt at all and would make that part more accessible.

Olimar12345

While I do agree that it is difficult, it would be weirder imo to leave out a voice like that in this context. I'm able to play it at about 150 bpm and I'm not even a pianist so I don't think it's that bad.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Just to confirm, I tried playing it and I can at 150 BPM.....and I'm not even that good of a pianist :p

Tobbeh99

I'm wondering however, if the staccatos on the 16ths notes are necessary at this speed. 
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 26, 2015, 05:58:27 PMJust to confirm, I tried playing it and I can at 150 BPM.....and I'm not even that good of a pianist :p

This situation totally didn't need a confirmation, but okay??

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 26, 2015, 06:22:15 PMI'm wondering however, if the staccatos on the 16ths notes are necessary at this speed. 

Why wouldn't the staccato be necessary? What does the speed have to do with the attack/beginning or the lightness of the note?

Tobbeh99

I though staccato indicated that the notes are to played "shorter then their original value", and at this speed it wouldn't be such a different with a 16th note and a 16th with a staccato. But if you want to show that the notes are to be played lighter, I guess it's fine.

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

^Thats exactly not what staccato means. Staccato is an articulation marking that means to play a note "light" and "separated." If you want a shorter note, use a shorter note value.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by DonValentino.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot