Series: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Game: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project
Console: NES
Title: Scene 1 - The Beach
Instrumentation : Solo Piano
Arranger: Jean Of mArc

PDF
MIDI

PS. I tried to post this as close I could to the Submission Guidelines, but wasn't able to see how to add any attachments, and the example images were broken links. Also, not sure if I was supposed to post this here or in the "Submissions" subforum, but when I tried it would not let me create a topic. I used Noteflight to create the sheet music, which as far as I know doesn't produce MUS files.

Maelstrom

I'm on mobile, so I can't comment much on accuracy, but the sheet looks pretty good, aside from a few note beaming errors.
But I have bad news. You WILL need a .mus file if you want to submit anything. Try to find out how to export a musicXML file from whatever program you use and import it into finale notepad to get a .mus file, which you can download for free.
As for formatting, just check a few sheets that have recently been put on the site for a few examples.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jean Of mArc

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 23, 2015, 11:09:21 AMI'm on mobile, so I can't comment much on accuracy, but the sheet looks pretty good, aside from a few note beaming errors.

Could you please point these out so I can correct them?

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 23, 2015, 11:09:21 AMTry to find out how to export a musicXML file from whatever program you use and import it into finale notepad to get a .mus file, which you can download for free.

Sure, if it's that simple, it should be fine; Noteflight exports to MusicXML.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 23, 2015, 11:32:07 AMYou'll have to properly resubmit this submission through the [NSM Panel] above. Also read this: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=6421.0

Sure. Would you mind updating the image files in that link you shared? They are all broken at the moment.