News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

A Poem for My Mother

Started by mayastarr041, July 20, 2015, 08:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

I don't know, perhaps we can phone a friend?
HEEEEEEEEEEY! OLIMAR!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

Yeah! Olimar! Latios! Maelstrom! MLF! Pianist! Bespinben! Dudeman! Get over here please! We need your help!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Dudeman

Oh, the stars are based on post count (excluding posts in the Forum Games board). The more you post, the more stars you get. Simple as that!

is it okay that im not in the list of people
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

Quote from: Dudeman on July 20, 2015, 05:06:58 PMOh, the stars are based on post count (excluding posts in the Forum Games board). The more you post, the more stars you get. Simple as that!

is it okay that im not in the list of people

Shoot. I'm so sorry. I'm very sorry. I feel really bad. Crud.....:(
Thank you for your help! Greatly appreciated and again, I'm so sorry. :(
It's there now. Sorry.

Hero of Trains

I see! Thank you very much! And don't worry, I will now add you to all lists of important people in the future! ;)
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 20, 2015, 05:08:21 PMI see! Thank you very much! And don't worry, I will now add you to all lists of important people in the future! ;)
High Five me Train!

Dudeman

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 20, 2015, 05:08:12 PMShoot. I'm so sorry. I'm very sorry. I feel really bad. Crud.....:(
Thank you for your help! Greatly appreciated and again, I'm so sorry. :((((
Please, no need to apologize! You've done nothing wrong here. I didn't know either for the longest time. Now you know! More power to you! :D
Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 20, 2015, 05:08:21 PMI see! Thank you very much! And don't worry, I will now add you to all lists of important people in the future! ;)
You are too kind, madam. There are members with far more importance than me. Mayastarr, for example.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Hero of Trains

*best high five ever* WE DID IT! With help from Dudeman!
And Dudeman, everybody is important and deserves kindness!

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 20, 2015, 05:13:47 PM*best high five ever* WE DID IT! With help from Dudeman!
And Dudeman, everybody is important and deserves kindness!
;D
(A single emoji, but placed with all my heart for you Train)

Hero of Trains

Thank you! I'm glad I'm making you happy!  ;D (As you can see, I use that emoji a lot)

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 20, 2015, 05:25:17 PMThank you! I'm glad I'm making you happy!  ;D (As you can see, I use that emoji a lot)
Oh yes. It must be your favorite. The grinning emoji. Grinning.

Hero of Trains

Yeah, I think it is!  ;D Oh no, now you've made me conscious of how much I use it!

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 20, 2015, 05:28:57 PMYeah, I think it is!  ;D Oh no, now you've made me conscious of how much I use it!
Yikes! Train, I'm so sorry! Please don't hurt me!  :-[

Hero of Trains

I wouldn't hurt you! As long as you don't think hugs hurt!  ;D

mayastarr041

Well if you hurt me where my scars are traced, they will hurt like crazy as one way to punish myself is always open scars that try to heal and dump my arm in alcohol. It hurts so much I cry and cry. That was one of the worst pain I've felt in my entire life.  :(