News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[PS2] Kingdom Hearts 2 - "A Fight To The Death"

Started by MusicMeister47, July 17, 2015, 01:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicMeister47

Completed by Zeila
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJXBWinscdM I absolutely love this song. It takes so much of Kingdom Hearts and turns it into sort of a "It's hard, but you can do it" type of thing.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Debating whether or not to take this up. I love KH, and would love to see more of it's soundtrack arranged.
I might take it, but if anyone else wants to take it then more power to you.
what is shitpost

MusicMeister47

MusicMeister47

It doesn't appear as though anybody else is planning on taking the arrangement. Perhaps you could give it a shot?

MusicMeister47

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'll take it on.
Sorry for being late with it.
I'll try and get it done before the 8th. Not sure that that's realistic, though.
what is shitpost

MusicMeister47

Take all of the time you need. :) And thank you so much!

MusicMeister47

MusicMeister47

It's fine if you have to do some octave spamming or things like that to replicate the percussion.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Sadly, I have to suspend this.
Open for people to take.
what is shitpost

MusicMeister47

Zeila

Zeila

Here's my first draft:

Kingdom Hearts II - "A Fight to the Death"
MIDI | PDF | MUS | MUSX | Original

I'm not sure if I got all of the arpeggios down correctly or not. Should there only be arpeggios in that section or should I add a left hand part? In the last section starting at m51, it is repeated but there is a slight variation in m58. Is it worth it to forgo the variation and have it repeat, or should I get rid of the repeat (or add a 1st and 2nd ending) and write it in?

If you have any complaints/feedback, feel free to tell me!

edit: I forgot to mention, but the key signatures may be off as well, soz