News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Super Mario 3D World Unofficial Arrangement Project

Started by TheMarioPianist, July 12, 2015, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Quote from: cqk328 on July 15, 2015, 10:53:53 AMOnly a year? I used this site for downloading and printing music a good 3 to 4 years ago, not realizing there was a forum side where I could help with the arranging. I felt like an idiot when I finally noticed this side... :P
It's fine! The thing is that you noticed it and that made up for it! I think Ninsheet will be way more advanced and popular by 2015-16.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

TheMarioPianist

Hey guys, just to make it easier for other arrangers, I was planning on going through all the songs in the soundtrack and figuring out their time and key signatures. Then I could copy and paste the song list and list them in the OP. If anyone wants to help, that would be great. I do ask that you PM this stuff rather than posting it here, so that we don't clutter up this thread too much. Thanks! :D
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

All the key and time signatures are complete! Let me know ASAP if I messed up anywhere!

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mayastarr041

Here is Course Clear!
REMINDER: Around 99.999% of this excellent work was done by cqk328. If you are going to compliment someone, compliment cqk328. He made it much more livelier.

MIDI: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlol26m3madazuw/Course%20Clear.mid?dl=0
MUS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rw9hnaalmnmgur2/Course%20Clear.lnk?dl=0
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 15, 2015, 09:49:24 PMHere is Course Clear!
REMINDER: Around 99.999% of this excellent work was done by cqk328. If you are going to compliment someone, compliment cqk328. He made it much more livelier.

You should have taken the credit...at least for more than 0.001% of it! :D Like I said, I did not do as much as you think. Most of what I did was either extra or was something Notepad just couldn't do.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Update:

-Course Clear and Course Clear (Short Version) arranged by mayastarr041. Both are now linked in the OP!

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Sorry about my inactivity with this project. I plan on hitting this project hard today!
Btw, here you can find the official names of the songs: http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_3D_World_Original_Soundtrack

OllyGolly

I think Bowser's Lava Lake Keep is actually in 6/4 because it doesn't have the duple feel with triplets that 6/8 kind of requires. It feels much like a bunch of 6 quarter notes versus two big beats (6/8)

Sebastian

You could be right! But we have decided to put this project on hiatus until some other projects have finished (Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Banjo etc.).
CQ & I decided to nominate this one for the next official project.....so cross your fingers!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: OllyGolly on August 05, 2015, 07:45:32 PMI think Bowser's Lava Lake Keep is actually in 6/4 because it doesn't have the duple feel with triplets that 6/8 kind of requires. It feels much like a bunch of 6 quarter notes versus two big beats (6/8)

Wow, I have no idea what I was thinking. I was rushing so fast that I must have just heard 6 beats and assumed 6/8. You are absolutely right. It's fixed now.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Hey...just wanted to let you guys know...I already did 53 and 55 a long time ago...  :-\
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 01:41:20 PMHey...just wanted to let you guys know...I already did 53 and 55 a long time ago...  :-\
I know you did. But everyone told me to keep them open bc you were banned at the time. Plus, this project is paused right now, anyway. You should vote for it for the next AP once the current one finishes.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 20, 2015, 02:00:05 PMI know you did. But everyone told me to keep them open bc you were banned at the time. Plus, this project is paused right now, anyway. You should vote for it for the next AP once the current one finishes.

Definitely will vote for this. Want to do 53, 55, and the athletic!

I think it would be nice if you could put my name on 53 and 55...since I'm now unbanned and have the arrangements back...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 02:06:35 PMDefinitely will vote for this. Want to do 53, 55, and the athletic!

I think it would be nice if you could put my name on 53 and 55...since I'm now unbanned and have the arrangements back...

Sure! But someone has already claimed Athletic...

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 20, 2015, 02:39:37 PMSure! But someone has already claimed Athletic...

Oh well. I was more excited to play that one then arrange it anyways!  ;D

We are talking like the song from 2-5's Double Cherry Pass, right?...