The Super Mario 3D World Unofficial Arrangement Project

Started by TheMarioPianist, July 12, 2015, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Wow.....World 2 is almost EXACTLY the same as World 1. I'm not gonna do it.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 14, 2015, 06:32:01 PMIs it possible if I could claim World Clear, Course Clear, and Startup, please?

Yep! Added to the OP! :)

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 14, 2015, 06:48:41 PMWow.....World 2 is almost EXACTLY the same as World 1. I'm not gonna do it.

Yea, that's what I was afraid of. Hopefully World Mushroom and World Flower are different enough so that we can at least put them in a medley.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mayastarr041

Thank you very much. I was anxious you might've said no. Thanks again! I'll do my best! ;)
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: cqk328 on July 12, 2015, 04:41:58 PM50. Sunshine Seaside ~ Underwater-NEW! Arranged by cqk328 Melody and bass complete. [.mus] [.musx]

Hey guys, just finished the melody and bass part for Sunshine Seaside. Right now it sounds a little bland, so I'll probably add some chords to the right hand, but let me know what you think! :) Also, I wanted to add an optional ending onto this song. If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to post a file with your suggestions/additions here. Like mariolegofan has said, it is a pleasant surprise to see all of the people who are willing to help arrange for this project. Its almost getting as much support as the Animal Crossing one! (Ok, maybe not, just go with it.)

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

mayastarr041

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG<333333333333333333333
I am so in love with this!!!!! You are so gooood at arranging!!!!!! Are you Koji?! Or perhaps Mahito?!!!!
I just had an eargasm!!!!! (I hang out with some boys who are perverts, DEAL WITH IT and notice how I substituted the word so DON'T JUDGE!!!!)
I never get this excited unless something GREAT happens and it happened. THIS IS THE SIDE OF ME THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!! (Even if it's a bit weird).
This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love how the song transitions from very smooth to a climax then smooth and a finisher.
To sum it up: Great job!
NinSheet is honored to have a producer like you, same to you MLF!! You rock!

Sebastian

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 14, 2015, 10:05:19 PMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG<333333333333333333333
I am so in love with this!!!!! You are so gooood at arranging!!!!!! Are you Koji?! Or perhaps Mahito?!!!!
I just had an eargasm!!!!! (I hang out with some boys who are perverts, DEAL WITH IT and notice how I substituted the word so DON'T JUDGE!!!!)
I never get this excited unless something GREAT happens and it happened. THIS IS THE SIDE OF ME THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!! (Even if it's a bit weird).
This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love how the song transitions from very smooth to a climax then smooth and a finisher.
To sum it up: Great job!
NinSheet is honored to have a producer like you, same to you MLF!! You rock!

*clicks report to moderator...

...Just kidding, of course! ;D I think its through arrangements like these that let people like Satoru Iwata live on. I don't think I'm Koji or Mahito; I definitely can't play like the people over there! :D Don't worry about being judged. The only thing us forum users may frown upon is the excessive use of caps, but I don't really care. Thanks for the compliments; it's people like you that keep me going! :)

PS: Nice usage of eargasm and climax in the same post...XD

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mayastarr041

Quote from: cqk328 on July 15, 2015, 07:30:30 AM*clicks report to moderator...

...Just kidding, of course! ;D I think its through arrangements like these that let people like Satoru Iwata live on. I don't think I'm Koji or Mahito; I definitely can't play like the people over there! :D Don't worry about being judged. The only thing us forum users may frown upon is the excessive use of caps, but I don't really care. Thanks for the compliments; it's people like you that keep me going! :)

PS: Nice usage of eargasm and climax in the same post...XD

You scared me for a second! How could you?! :p
Yout know, since I'm not good at arranging as a lot of people,  sometimes all I could do is cheer on people like you! Honestly, you might be the new Deku! Course clerk and world clear is on the way. Thanks for allowing me to arrange some, usually people tell me I suck and don't let me. Anyways, thanks!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 15, 2015, 08:05:33 AMYou scared me for a second! How could you?! :p
Yout know, since I'm not good at arranging as a lot of people,  sometimes all I could do is cheer on people like you! Honestly, you might be the new Deku! Course clerk and world clear is on the way. Thanks for allowing me to arrange some, usually people tell me I suck and don't let me. Anyways, thanks!

First of all, no one should tell you that you suck. Almost nobody is a Deku level arranger at the beginning (if ever). The whole point of doing something like arranging on this forum is so that you can get constructive criticism from veteran arrangers so that you can learn and get better. If anyone ever tells you that you suck, they're wrong. If they truly wanted arrangers on their site, they'd teach the ones not as good as them what to do to arrange at a higher level. Whenever your songs are complete, or if you have any questions or concerns, post them here. We'll critique the right way. Good luck arranging! :D

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mayastarr041

Quote from: cqk328 on July 15, 2015, 08:19:46 AMFirst of all, no one should tell you that you suck. Almost nobody is a Deku level arranger at the beginning (if ever). The whole point of doing something like arranging on this forum is so that you can get constructive criticism from veteran arrangers so that you can learn and get better. If anyone ever tells you that you suck, they're wrong. If they truly wanted arrangers on their site, they'd teach the ones not as good as them what to do to arrange at a higher level. Whenever your songs are complete, or if you have any questions or concerns, post them here. We'll critique the right way. Good luck arranging! :D
You are really good with words. I won't let you down, honest, and thank you.

mayastarr041

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 15, 2015, 07:06:52 AMWow.....thanks! It's great have a big fan :p
Are you kidding? It was a whole year before I discovered the forum side! Your songs, I downloaded ALL of them and started learning while being awed. It's an honor to meet you IN person!

JDMEK5

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 15, 2015, 10:02:20 AMIt's an honor to meet you IN person!
Hehe. It's just kinda funny cuz it's still not "in person" but I know what you mean. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mayastarr041

Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 15, 2015, 10:20:10 AMHehe. It's just kinda funny cuz it's still not "in person" but I know what you mean. :P
Aha. Nice catch.  ;)

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 15, 2015, 10:02:20 AMIt was a whole year before I discovered the forum side!

Only a year? I used this site for downloading and printing music a good 3 to 4 years ago, not realizing there was a forum side where I could help with the arranging. I felt like an idiot when I finally noticed this side... :P

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player