News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Super Mario 3D World Unofficial Arrangement Project

Started by TheMarioPianist, July 12, 2015, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: cqk328 on July 14, 2015, 08:39:39 AMWell, then the song I arranged was actually Theme of Super Mario 3D World. Is there any difference other then the lengthened intro?

Super Bell Hill repeats, is in a different key, some aspects of the arrangement are different. The Theme is a piece that doesn't loop, changes keys, also has some different arrangement aspects.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 14, 2015, 11:13:50 AMSuper Bell Hill repeats, is in a different key, some aspects of the arrangement are different. The Theme is a piece that doesn't loop, changes keys, also has some different arrangement aspects.

Wow, that's completely my fault. I didn't listen to the WHOLE song. I just assumed it was the same. My bad!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Here is World 1!

World 1
[Mus]

I claim World 2 & Captain Toad plays peek-a-boo.

SlowPokemon

Has anyone claimed "Hisstocrat?" I wouldn't mind giving that a try.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

No one has claimed it. Go right ahead!

I honestly can't believe how many people actually are helping with this.....I thought it'd be CQ and I doing it alone :P

Yug_Guy

If no one's going to take them, I'll do Title, Cave, and Athletic.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 14, 2015, 12:12:31 PMHere is World 1!

World 1

I claim World 2 & Captain Toad plays peek-a-boo.

Thanks! Will update the OP.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 14, 2015, 12:39:23 PMHas anyone claimed "Hisstocrat?" I wouldn't mind giving that a try.

Go right on ahead! I'll put your name on the OP.

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 14, 2015, 12:47:17 PMI honestly can't believe how many people actually are helping with this.....I thought it'd be CQ and I doing it alone :P

I'm pleasantly surprised as well, especially with the Animal Crossing project (the official one) going on as well. The more, the merrier!

Quote from: Yug_Guy on July 14, 2015, 01:14:24 PMIf no one's going to take them, I'll do Title, Cave, and Athletic.

Yep, all of those are free! You can even take the first couple measures of the Athletic theme that I have in the OP.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Choo Choo! The arranging train is here!

Remember Yug-Guy, The real name for Athletic is Chainlink Charge :)

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 14, 2015, 01:52:26 PMChoo Choo! The arranging train is here!

Remember Yug-Guy, The real name for Athletic is Chainlink Charge :)

And here comes the Grammar Nazi! Chain-Link Charge. I should probably fix that on the OP.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Magic Mole

I wasn't planning on doing any Mario music in the near future, but after listening to some of this soundtrack, I don't think I can resist...
If nobody else has their sights set on these, I would like to claim Super Block Land and Victory March :)

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Magic Mole on July 14, 2015, 06:02:25 PMI wasn't planning on doing any Mario music in the near future, but after listening to some of this soundtrack, I don't think I can resist...
If nobody else has their sights set on these, I would like to claim Super Block Land and Victory March :)

I don't blame you. I find this soundtrack quite irresistible. I completely forgot that Super Block Land was also the Jazzy Overworld Theme in 3D Land. Great track. Anyway, both it and Victory March are yours! :D

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Quote from: Magic Mole on July 14, 2015, 06:02:25 PMI wasn't planning on doing any Mario music in the near future, but after listening to some of this soundtrack, I don't think I can resist...
Ikr? I love this soundtrack!

mayastarr041

Is it possible if I could claim World Clear, Course Clear, and Startup, please?
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Sebastian