News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TMP's Arrangements

Started by TheMarioPianist, July 11, 2015, 03:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 29, 2015, 03:02:54 PMHey guys!

This message is urgent! I have an arrangement of a Rainbow Road medley (very similar to the one I performed on YouTube) except it is written for a steel drum band. This was arranged almost a year ago, when I had no knowledge of beaming. I would really appreciate it if someone could go through this thing, find all my beaming mistakes, and fix them. I suppose I could do it myself, but I'd really love if someone could do that. It is not easy for me because my time is limited, and I'd really like my band to be able to play this. I'd definitely post that on YouTube. Anyway, there are some other things you could fix if you come across them, but some things I want to stay how they are.

I would love your help guys. Thanks! You do not have to have any steel drum knowledge to do this. Just knowledge of proper beaming.

Rainbow Road Medley: [.musx] [.mus]   

Here. Goodnight.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheMarioPianist

Thanks so much JDMEK! I really do appreciate it. Looks great! :D
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

LATEST ARRANGEMENTS

Super Mario 3D World [WiiU]
NEW! "World Clear"- Accepted All Files
Super Mario Sunshine [GCN]
NEW! "Delfino Plaza" (Replacement)-Arranged [.mus]
Super Mario 64 [N64]
NEW! "Medley" (Replacement)-Arranged [.mus]
NEW! "Lethal Lava Land" Collab. with Brawler4Ever-In Progress [.mus]
NEW! "Super Mario 64 - Main Theme" (Replacement)-Arranged [.mus]
NEW! "Title Theme"-Arranged [.mus]

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project Songs

NEW! "K.K. Birthday"-Accepted All Files
NEW! "K.K. Birthday (Aircheck)"-Accepted All Files
NEW! "K.K. Birthday (Music Box)"-Accepted All Files
NEW! "K.K. Disco"-In Progress [.mus]
NEW! "K.K. Disco (Aircheck)"-Submitted [.mus]
NEW! "K.K. Disco (Music Box)"-Submitted [.mus]

Finally, I cleaned this thing up. please check out and let me know if you have any critiques, compliments, or just comments in general. Thanks! Also, if you guys have any tips on general organization of my OP, let me know. I'm a musician, so I'm not organized ;D. Oh wait. NinSheetMusic. I should know better than to ask for organizational help XD.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Latios212

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 21, 2015, 07:51:29 PMSuper Mario Sunshine [GCN]
NEW! "Delfino Plaza" (Replacement)-Arranged [.mus]
Mmmmm, delicious! Let's kick off the feedback by me telling you to separate the layers in the LH, like on the first page and similar places.

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 21, 2015, 07:51:29 PMFinally, I cleaned this thing up. please check out and let me know if you have any critiques, compliments, or just comments in general. Thanks! Also, if you guys have any tips on general organization of my OP, let me know. I'm a musician, so I'm not organized ;D. Oh wait. NinSheetMusic. I should know better than to ask for organizational help XD.
One thing that really helps aesthetically is to keep all your links aligned vertically, as opposed to at the end of the title. And give yourself a line of space in between games! You've got enough arrangements now that organizing them now before they become a jumbled mess is important ::) Put the games in order, whether it be by title, series, chronologically, whatever. More to come tomorrow!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Latios212 on October 21, 2015, 08:23:56 PMOne thing that really helps aesthetically is to keep all your links aligned vertically, as opposed to at the end of the title. And give yourself a line of space in between games! You've got enough arrangements now that organizing them now before they become a jumbled mess is important ::) Put the games in order, whether it be by title, series, chronologically, whatever. More to come tomorrow!
I think my stuff should at least be aesthetically pleasing now. I'll arrange them chronologically later; doing this stuff on an iPhone is not fun :P.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on July 11, 2015, 03:24:50 PMPokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum [DS]

NEW! "Route 209 (Night)"-Arranged
[.mus]

Hey, can anyone confirm that there is nothing different between this song and its Day counterpart aside from the key change? I just want to make sure that I'm not missing anything obvious.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

FireArrow

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 26, 2015, 06:05:37 PMHey, can anyone confirm that there is nothing different between this song and its Day counterpart aside from the key change? I just want to make sure that I'm not missing anything obvious.

The ostinato in measures 3-10 (which is omitted from your day version for playability) is replaced with a different voice, which could potentially be incorporated if you feel like it. Other than that it's mostly instrumental changes, so I'd listen through and see if any octaves changed.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: FireArrow on November 16, 2015, 09:25:10 PMThe ostinato in measures 3-10 (which is omitted from your day version for playability) is replaced with a different voice, which could potentially be incorporated if you feel like it. Other than that it's mostly instrumental changes, so I'd listen through and see if any octaves changed.
Oh, people do read this thread. That's good to know ;D. Anyway, I will definitely check that out when I get home. Thanks!

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player