Maya's Arrangement Sheet's (REVISED)

Started by mayastarr041, July 09, 2015, 10:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Sebastian

This song is actually already done by Fingerz

JDMEK5

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 14, 2015, 01:24:59 PMThat'd be nice. I just figured how to do the MIDI, so can you help me with the PDF? Thank you. ;D
In order to possess the power to create your own PDFs, you'll need a 3rd party program such as CutePDF or PDFCreator. I've used both but currently I'm using the latter.

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 20, 2015, 07:58:44 PMThis song is actually already done by Fingerz
There's no problem with that but it might be a bit of a friendly contest if you both try to submit them :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 20, 2015, 08:08:47 PMThere's no problem with that but it might be a bit of a friendly contest if you both try to submit them :P
Good point! I'll give you some feedback tomorrow, Maya. I need to get some sleep.

mayastarr041

Don't bother. I hate competition. I'm going to take down that song soon and go for a new one. Night!

Sebastian

Good night! I'll be looking forward to your next song :)

FireArrow

If you don't wanna compete then don't submit it to the sight, but that doesn't mean you should take it down! Someone browsing through the forums might like yours more, whether or not it's the one on site.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 20, 2015, 08:22:26 PMDon't bother. I hate competition. I'm going to take down that song soon and go for a new one. Night!

Like FireArrow said, you don't have to take it down if you want to avoid competition! That's what the Personal Arrangement Threads are for! All of your arrangements; not just the ones you want to submit. Well, you don't have to have all of them, but that's what a lot of us do. But don't let that sway you; do whatever you feel is best! :)

(PS: I use CutePDF for my PDFs. Its the other one JDMEK5 recommended. I've never had any issues, but I'm sure either one is fine.)
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

JDMEK5

Quote from: cqk328 on July 20, 2015, 09:28:12 PM(PS: I use CutePDF for my PDFs. Its the other one JDMEK5 recommended. I've never had any issues, but I'm sure either one is fine.)
I never had issues with CutePDF it's just that once I had to get my laptop wiped so I had to redownload everything so I figured I'd give the other big program a shot and see and that's worked well for me too. I say they both will do just fine.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

mayastarr041

Quote from: FireArrow on July 20, 2015, 08:50:33 PMIf you don't wanna compete then don't submit it to the sight, but that doesn't mean you should take it down! Someone browsing through the forums might like yours more, whether or not it's the one on site.
Agreed ;)

mayastarr041

Tobbeh99

You're on a good start with your arrangements. :)
I don't know what tools your using for arranging but I can highly recommend using http://www.audiostretch.com/audiostretchforflash/. This website let's you slow down songs how much you want to and it's all free!

Maybe not the best feedback, but I might do more precise feedback later. But this website is a good start.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mayastarr041

The thing is, doesn't youtube have the audio slower also? To like 0.5.

JDMEK5

They did but I think it was a beta thing that they've since removed. If it's there for you then by all means use it but for most of us I think, that's no longer an option. :P

My Arrangements

Tobbeh99

Y it does. But this site can slow down songs to 0%. And I find it really useful, sometimes I need to slow down a song to 10% or even 0% at a specific place just to hear a note, maybe some harmony-notes. And if you have a keyboard or a keyboard software nearby to compare, it is a really efficient strategy. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh