News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

can anyone hack?...

Started by videogaminglegodude, July 05, 2015, 06:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

That's the purpose of the gender entry on our profiles

Maelstrom

Have you even looked at mine?

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Winter on July 06, 2015, 05:18:38 PMThat's the purpose of the gender entry on our profiles
Even though people lie about that too ::) *wink wink* *hint hint* lol

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

I don't even wanna know what that would make me
unmotivated

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Dude on July 06, 2015, 04:53:09 PMOh wow. The good old "Boys should only have boys in their avatars and girls should only have girls!" people.

I'm too busy make a post about how insulting that is so I'll leave it to others.

allow me to rephrase that in the form of a question.  It jut seems...odd, to me, and I suppose that your username being "dude"  would be more gender-denotative than some of the others on here.  for instance, videogaminglegodude, on ninsheet, is represented perfectly by lego mario and minecraft guys around bianos.  I simply feel that "dude" with a picture of a girl, seems somewhat out of place.

however, I hope you will accept my humble apologies.  what I said was rather uncalled for.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Dude

Would you rather have yaoi?

That's what I thought.

But it is time for a change so I will look for a new one.

Olimar12345

all ten coll bois hav girls in their avatars and vise vursa
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 06, 2015, 08:30:09 PMall ten coll bois hav girls in their avatars and vise vursa

word

wait no im a boy with a boy pic nvm

Sebastian

Quote from: Winter on July 06, 2015, 05:18:38 PMThat's the purpose of the gender entry on our profiles
Haha.....that's pretty funny^

*Psst* Bubbles is a girl ;)

Olimar12345

Ummm nou, look^ the blue circle with the arrow means boy
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Let's change this into the "debate the gender of your fellow forum members" topic.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 07, 2015, 07:35:32 AMLet's change this into the "debate the gender of your fellow forum members" topic.
lol

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 07, 2015, 07:31:37 AMUmmm nou, look^ the blue circle with the arrow means boy
Oh ok.....I was told she was a girl. Whatever.....thanks for setting me straight.

Ruto

If you want to exercise without leaving home, some mopping and cleaning could help. No vaccuuming, because that's cheating. Scrub with a brush. You might also want to play Just Dance for Wii/Wii Uwith some people, but not cheat and just sit there and wave the remote.

Hmm my pic is also of a boy...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

DDR is just dance for cool people
unmotivated

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Ruto on July 07, 2015, 02:45:40 PMIf you want to exercise without leaving home, some mopping and cleaning could help. No vaccuuming, because that's cheating. Scrub with a brush. You might also want to play Just Dance for Wii/Wii Uwith some people, but not cheat and just sit there and wave the remote.

Hmm my pic is also of a boy...

hmmmm...maybe, but as I said before.  it is the motivation.  as for just dance, I Have a feeling it will get old after 2 months, like wii fit.  I also don't like some of the pictures I have seen from that game.  but thanks.  I will see what I can do.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.