News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXI: Pokémon X & Y

Started by SlowPokemon, July 04, 2015, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 10, 2015, 07:40:00 PMas dudeman pointed out, the same could be said of Dude.
True.
Was that in your chat log?
I only skimmed that one due to it's length and general lack of substance/relevance to the Latios situation.
If it wasn't, I guess I need to read better.

Brawler4Ever

Quote18:25   Dudeman42   Also can we just lynch Dude and be done with it
18:25   Dudeman42   he's done nothing

Yeah, it was there. And no, I don't blame you at all for not seeing it. There was a ton of chat to go through!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Brawler4Ever

QuoteNight Two is over. davy and FireArrow are dead. It is now Day Two. Day Two will end on Friday, July 12, 2015, at 9:00 PM EST

Friday, July 12? Did SP mean Sunday? I would assume it's Friday, giving us 48 hours. But at this point, I have no idea.

Dude

Dude (Alex Malarky) - Today 8:13 PM
> Aaaah

> Am at dinner

> With family

> I don't want to think about TWG rn

Dude (Alex Malarky) - Today 8:14 PM
> Tell everyone I'm sorry

> But yeah

> I'll take a phantom this time

> :(

Private chat with Mashi cuz I thought he'd see it and say something but NOPE.

I need to sleep I'm so damn tired

Dude

It's my grandpa's 89th birthday this weekend so I'll be with my family a lot and not on nsm. sry I have a life for once.

SlowPokemon

Player: Number of votes (People who voted for Player)

BlackDragonSlayer: 1 (Dudeman)
Dudeman: 1 (Bubbles)
Latios212: 2 (Olimar12345, Mashi)
Brawler4Ever: 1 (Brawler4Ever)
Olimar12345: 1 (Jub3r7)
Bubbles: 1 (BlackDragonSlayer)
Jub3r7: 1 (Latios212)

People who abstained from voting: Maelstrom, Dude, Yugi

Day Two is over. Latios212 is dead. It is now Night Three. Night Three will end Saturday, July 11, 2015, at 9:00 PM EST.

Players:
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. Latios212
4. Maelstrom
5. Brawler4Ever
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. Olimar12345
8. FireArrow
9. Bubbles
10. Mashi
11. davy
12. Dude
13. fank009
14. Jub3r7
15. Toby Yugi
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Night Three is over. Bubbles is dead. It is now Day Three. Day Three will end on Monday, July 13, 2015, at 9:00 PM EST.

Players:
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. Latios212
4. Maelstrom
5. Brawler4Ever
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. Olimar12345
8. FireArrow
9. Bubbles
10. Mashi
11. davy
12. Dude
13. fank009
14. Jub3r7
15. Toby Yugi
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Welp
Does that mean Latios was the vigi?
Or is the vigi just lazy?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 11, 2015, 06:28:24 PMWelp
Does that mean Latios was the vigi?
Or is the vigi just lazy?
Or the roleblocker got a hit.
Or Davy/FireArrow was the vigi.
Or they didn't realize the night was so short.

I don't want to sift through all the chatlogs right now, but who was it who suggested the Latios lynch?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Brawler4Ever

Olimar first suggested that latios' history be checked, and mashi gave the first vote.

It's also possible that the vigi also targeted bubbles and is alive. Lots of possibilities.

Bubbles

I'll take my usual night kill, sorry I couldn't be of more help vocally this game!! o/ peace

Olimar12345

Or the wolves were inactive and she was vigi'd. The activity has slowed down significantly...(hypocritical, since I've been inactive too :S )

Yeah, I was on board with Latios, but I did say it was a weak suspicion. Reread my log to see mashi, dudeman and I discussing weak suspicions. In hindsight it wasn't that great a lynch, but he was the only one I sort of suspected. I was surprised to see mashi vote on him too, though. As seen in the log, I wasn't trying to incriminate him, I wanted to push myself to be more active and not safety the entire game. : /
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brawler4Ever

Any vote on Day 2 would have been weak. The main reason (that I can see) as to why latios was lynched was because he was inactive. It's important to note that his inactivity was compared to previous games.

I want to ask this now so that everybody is clear: are we currently targeting less-active players? Or can we find someone of wolf-ness?

My main concern right now is Yugi. His claim as a human due to his misunderstanding is, in my opinion, very suspicious. Several players have made mistakes, but why does making a mistake show that one is human? It seems to me that Yugi is trying to build a cover in this case more than honestly defend himself.

I should also be clear that this has nothing to do with Toby's absence. For all we know, he never even saw his role. It's not much to go on, and I'm open to better suggestions.

Olimar12345

^I wasn't targeting him because he was inactive, in fact quite the opposite. He's been EXTREMELY active elsewhere on the forum and even moreso around Skype. As we discussed in that chat, the game we were analyzing in which he was a wolf he also played pretty scarcely, so there's my weak suspicion. I was suspicious of his active-inactivity.

Like I said, it was a weak suspicion. :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Thread's gone silent... Guys, we have less than a day left in the phase (assuming it ends remotely on time for once). I'm confident that we've hit at least one wolf (odds are in our favor) but we need to keep up activity! Silence and inactivity are what the remaining wolves need to win, we need to push for activity now more than ever. I'll be home and in the chat in about an hour for anyone who can be there, but we need to come up with an actual lynch. (And I am suspicious of mashi, in which I'll discuss more and in detail later)

Activity doesn't have to die just because brawler isn't here! d: