News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG LXXXI: Pokémon X & Y

Started by SlowPokemon, July 04, 2015, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

You're both wrong.
NoS is obviously the fool.

Olimar12345

All three fools found. Game over.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 05, 2015, 02:21:34 PMAll three fools found. Game over.
And I didn't even have to do anything! Pfff! ;)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Night One is over. fank009 is dead. It is now Day One. Day One will end on Tuesday, July 7, 2015, at 9:00 PM EST.

Players:
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. Latios212
4. Maelstrom
5. Brawler4Ever
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. Olimar12345
8. FireArrow
9. Bubbles
10. Mashi
11. davy
12. Dude
13. fank009
14. Jub3r7
15. Toby
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, I can't say that's entirely unexpected. However, I also have to say that I believe that was a half-hearted attempt to incriminate Nocturne, as Fank apparently wanted Nocturne vigi'd. Nonetheless, this does not clear Nocturne either.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 05, 2015, 06:21:11 PMWell, I can't say that's entirely unexpected. However, I also have to say that I believe that was a half-hearted attempt to incriminate Nocturne, as Fank apparently wanted Nocturne vigi'd. Nonetheless, this does not clear Nocturne either.
BlackDragonSlayer

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Brawler4Ever

I was under the impression that fank was joking about Nocturne. Or he was a wolf-monger. It was too soon to tell.

I, personally, believe that a strong tactic for the wolves is to remain inactive throughout the game, remaining out of the spotlight. With that in mind, I vote that we lynch either Bubbles, davy, Jub3r7, or Toby. It's Day 1. On what else can we base our accusation?

For the four of you, I suggest that you speak now or forever hold your peace. :)

Besides, do we really want inactive players in the late game? :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 05, 2015, 06:42:43 PMBesides, do we really want inactive players in the late game? :P
No, we do not (it's very easy as a wolf to take advantage of people who don't vote to push a lynch that would otherwise not go through were more active players). If we don't have anybody else to lynch, that might be our best option.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 05, 2015, 06:46:34 PMIf we don't have anybody else to lynch, that might be our best option.

Which, on Day 1, is usually the case. I'm all for lynching someone if they present wolf-like qualities. But, with a lack of any such prospects, I'm presenting this idea for the sake of having somebody to lynch that might prove beneficial in the long run.

Mashi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 05, 2015, 06:25:52 PMcan't tell if serious
im 2000% srs bsnss rolls

People should get posting!  We should only be lynching inactives as a last result, as mentioned before.  Hopefully, no one will be inactive and it won't come to that though!!!

Maelstrom

Fank realized no one would get vigi'd N1, right?

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 05, 2015, 07:44:50 PMFank realized no one would get vigi'd N1, right?

That's why I thought he was joking. It was in the spirit of NoS being Psychic, Wolf, and Fool, all at the same time.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 05, 2015, 07:53:01 PMThat's why I thought he was joking. It was in the spirit of NoS being Psychic, Wolf, and Fool, all at the same time.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 05, 2015, 06:21:11 PMWell, I can't say that's entirely unexpected. However, I also have to say that I believe that was a half-hearted attempt to incriminate Nocturne, as Fank apparently wanted Nocturne vigi'd. Nonetheless, this does not clear Nocturne either.