News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXI: Pokémon X & Y

Started by SlowPokemon, July 04, 2015, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on July 08, 2015, 09:08:10 PMAlso, its entirely possible that the wolves used the strongarm kill tonight, to push us to an odd number of players and making it so the game ends on a night phase.
The piercing power is used for the kill, not in addition to it (i.e. there's still only one kill from the wolves)... I think...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Whoops, read that wrong. Carry on.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 04, 2015, 02:30:24 PMFinally, Team Flare's prototype of the Ultimate Weapon allows them to have a "Piercing" power that will cause a person to die even if the Guardian has protected them, though this will only be effective once.

It doesn't necessarily state whether the piercing ability is the wolfing, or in addition to the wolfing. I had assumed that it took the place of the wolfing, but I might be mistaken.

Any clarification, Slow?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Brawler4Ever

SlowPokemon

Piercing power will take effect if the Wolves decide to kill a player who is also being guarded. It will be announced if that happens.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

I don't know where you guys got this from but the wolves don't get a second kill. One of the targets was a vigi.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Okay, I see where you got it from, but they don't get a second kill.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Brawler4Ever

Just a heads up, I'm going out of town for the weekend and I'm not bringing my laptop. I'll be gone from Saturday morning to Monday afternoon. I can check in with my phone, but don't expect any more text walls from me for a while.

After which, I'll be preparing to move the following weekend (Saturday the 18th, if all goes well). So between me coming home and me settling into my new apartment, I'll be somewhat less-active in the game (and NSM, overall). After that, I have no idea. I might equalize into less-activity. We'll see. :P

Spoiler
There might even be a chat log that doesn't include me now!  :O
[close]

Brawler4Ever

What if either davy or FireArrow was a blue? What if the wolves had Seen one of them on Night 1 and wolfed one of them the following Night? There's 4 blues in the game (Seer, Guardian, Vigi, and Psychic) so it wouldn't be that unlikely. It'd be a 1/3 chance for either (15 players - 3 wolves = 12 remaining players, 4 blues / 12 players = 1/3 chance). I'm fairly certain that neither was the Guardian, since both were on board for an alliance. But one of the them being a blue is the only thing that makes sense to me with the death of FireArrow.

Brawler4Ever

Of the possible scenerios,  I believe it to be more likely that davy was vigi'd and FA wolfed. Although, of course, I could be entirely wrong.

If the vigi is wolfed when he calls for a vigi, does the vigi still happen? I would guess that it does. If not, then we can safely assume that neither player was the vigi, whether they were a blue or not at all.

SlowPokemon

Just a reminder that no powers were available to use Night 1, including the Wolf Seering.

Brawler4Ever

Never mind then.  :P

I misread the initial post; I thought that only blue powers were stopped on Night 1.

Whoops! xD

Maelstrom

I'm curious, Slow. What are the order of powers? Where do the vigi/wolfing fit in?
Basicly what B4E said.

SlowPokemon

This is a tricky question, but in that event I would allow both players to use their powers, since if I didn't it would come down to valuing one power ahead of the other. Technically both were used during the Night Phase while everyone was still alive--consequences don't take place until the Night Phase is over.

BlackDragonSlayer

Activity seems to have died down for a bit. Let's spark a discussion, shall we? Bubbles. Why are you a human and who are you suspicious of (I'd also like other players to answer this as well)? I will considering changing my vote if your answers are informative enough.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber