News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

ポッ拳 Pokkén Tournament

Started by Bespinben, July 03, 2015, 11:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I'm not much into fighting games but Pokken certainly interests me. However, I think the relatively small selection of fighters (including Pikachu twice and Mewtwo twice, not to mention Suicune (what kind of trainer just walks into a tournament with a Suicune?!)) turns me off the most. I'd probably give it a shot if it had more than just Gengar and Chandelure to interest me, but for now I think I'll pass.

also why choose Braixen over Delphox
like seriously
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Braixen is cooler and has The Stick

Also this game is HORRENDOUSLY complicated it's gonna take forever to figure out haha
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

all fighting games are horrendously complicated
unmotivated

Nana1Popo2

The game is complicated, but also addicting to play imo. I've been playing a lot and have been enjoying the currently allotted roster. Would I like more? Who wouldn't!? But is Nintendo going to offer DLC? I doubt it... :(

That being said, I have slowly been learning the ropes a lot better and believe with more time I will have a better idea of which combos to pull off when, etc. Right now, all I think about is, "What would be more flashy?" haha.

I can think of it like Smash Bros: if you button mash, you can get by, but when you start learning the formalities and specificities, you will succeed much more often.

If anyone would be down to battle, I can send you my Wii U code! :)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

cashwarrior1

I just now heard the magikarp festival theme. Someone needs to make an arrangement of this XD

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

Braixen is the cutest pokemon ever.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on March 22, 2016, 12:41:03 PMBraixen is the cutest pokemon ever.
I am offended by this... Lopunny is clearly the cutest.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

feebas is hands down the cutest pokemon ever
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Feebas, isn't cute, it drops the feeBASS!

E. Gadd Industries

Aw HECK nah! Please take yo' puns elsewhere! XD Or at least make them more subtle!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

cashwarrior1

This "cheep cheep chorus" is about to have a Magikarp Festival, get ready to do drop the BASSculin!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman