News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[Wii] Mario Sports Mix - "Bowser Jr. Boulevard"

Started by Land, June 29, 2015, 11:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land

Completed by Shadoninja
Does anyone know of any sheet music from Mario Sports Mix, specifically Bowser Jr Boulevard, or can someone make some sheet music of Bowser Jr Boulevard? I want to be able to play some parts =p

Bowser Jr Boulevard
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/mario-sports-mix/1-14-bowser-jr.-boulevard.mp3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFFIiv0mw4Y

Thanks
Look in the sky! Is it Dirt? Is it a squirrel? It's all of those! Its Land! boo booo u suck i wanted dirt
Quote from: Land on July 07, 2015, 06:55:14 AM
"I guess he doesn't have a very clear thought at this moment in time."

Waddle Bro

Shoutouts to bowser jr. boulevard for being the most broken stage in hockey

ClassZeroAttendant

this is some kinda remix of jr street from mario hoops 3 on 3, huh?

Land

Yes, I think so, it definitely sounds like it, but I do like this one better.
Much better =p
Look in the sky! Is it Dirt? Is it a squirrel? It's all of those! Its Land! boo booo u suck i wanted dirt

videogaminglegodude

As I think yug_guy might say, why hasn't someone accepted this song?  I am very bogged down right now, but might be able to get a start on it.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Land

Oh yes thank you :D hope you get it done soon, but no rush, I can wait =D

Land

Bump

Are bumps even aloud?

its not fulfilled. ;-;

k den

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Land on August 07, 2015, 07:23:41 PMBump

Are bumps even aloud?

Sure, it has a smiley face on it but apparently its not fulfilled.

k den

Yes, bumps are allowed. I don't think anyone is working on it anymore. I could start on it, but I probably won't be able to submit it until the next update. We'll see.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Land

If anyone can do this song it would be much appreciated =p

Land

Never mind never mind :/

I kinda wanted not piano and like the actual instruments in this song and i'm stupid to just realize that this website is PIANO sheet music

:/
well.
If i need a piano song I know where to go =p

Well this song with piano would sound cool too.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Land on September 26, 2015, 11:54:13 AMNever mind never mind :/

I kinda wanted not piano and like the actual instruments in this song and i'm stupid to just realize that this website is PIANO sheet music

:/
well.
If i need a piano song I know where to go =p

Well this song with piano would sound cool too.
Actually, I've been looking into expanding my horizons and doing more than simply piano arrangements. Maybe I will arrange it in the future. I'll let you know for sure in the future if I plan on doing it. Do you still want someone to do the piano one though? I couldn't really tell if you did or not.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Land

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 10, 2015, 11:36:28 PMI know you don't want it for piano any more, but

Work in progress
http://shadoninja.tumblr.com/post/130931481393/mario-sports-mix-bowser-jr-boulevard-piano

WOAH! That sounds awesome. Piano is awesome xD That's great thanks so much. Its so great I love it. And as this guy said "ret-i said: You're the real mvp holy sh*t yes"

Land

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 11, 2015, 04:32:00 PMActually, I've been looking into expanding my horizons and doing more than simply piano arrangements. Maybe I will arrange it in the future. I'll let you know for sure in the future if I plan on doing it. Do you still want someone to do the piano one though? I couldn't really tell if you did or not.
Eh that guy (Shadoninja) made one so i'm fine with piano, but thanks anyway.
If you plan on making a sheet music that's like the actual music for this song you would HAvE TO LET ME KNOW xD thats awesome thanks so much.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman