News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Mysterious Events -

Started by The-Real-Link, June 07, 2008, 03:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

Here's is another of my compositions. It came about while I was playing around with arpeggioes of different keys. I thought it sounded very interesting, what do you guys think?

http://www.mediafire.com/?dsqmbdz2cjw

starpikachu

Amazing. Nintendo should put this song in a future Zelda game. ;D I never thought a song could be made from simple arpeggioes. I played a song made of scales before, but it wasn't completely made from scales. It had scales, arpeggioes, etc.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: starpikachu on June 07, 2008, 05:02:42 PMAmazing. Nintendo should put this song in a future Zelda game. ;D I never thought a song could be made from simple arpeggioes. I played a song made of scales before, but it wasn't completely made from scales. It had scales, arpeggioes, etc.
LOL. Thanks. You would be amazed at what you can do with arpeggios. I especially like the way Uematsu uses them in his preludes! This song wasn't that complicated to write, it took like....I don't know 20 min? I have some better ones, but their not finished yet. I'm writing a prelude, a waltz, and a etude type piece. I'll be sure to post them when they are finished.