[GBA] Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - "Battle! (Trainer Battle)" by JDMEK5

Started by Zeta, June 23, 2015, 09:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Almost accept-worthy, just two beefs:

-Pls re-size to at least 85% so we don't have to squint lol
-Could you possibly rewrite the RH part 41-44? perhaps put that low Db in the LH for those measures with a note to play it in the RH?
-Pls resubtitle this to Pokémon Ruby Version & Pokémon Sapphire Version" instead of the current "Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Version." We're going to continue that from now on.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

I'm wondering: why did you write measures 21 and 25 in different clefs? I think you should write measure 21 in a treble-clef to keep it consistent. I'm guessing because the stem goes quite far down in measure 21 since you're using more layers, but I still think it's best to keep it all in treble-clef.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 07, 2015, 08:01:37 PMAlmost accept-worthy, just two beefs:

-Pls re-size to at least 85% so we don't have to squint lol
-Could you possibly rewrite the RH part 41-44? perhaps put that low Db in the LH for those measures with a note to play it in the RH?
-Pls resubtitle this to Pokémon Ruby Version & Pokémon Sapphire Version" instead of the current "Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Version." We're going to continue that from now on.
All fixed and I'll remember the first thing for the future.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 08, 2015, 03:56:50 AMI'm wondering: why did you write measures 21 and 25 in different clefs? I think you should write measure 21 in a treble-clef to keep it consistent. I'm guessing because the stem goes quite far down in measure 21 since you're using more layers, but I still think it's best to keep it all in treble-clef.
Yeah that was my original reason but if you think consistency is king here, then very well so be it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Latios212

game title?

also can we fit this on 3 pages :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Quote from: Latios212 on September 10, 2015, 12:51:18 PMgame title?

also can we fit this on 3 pages :P
Oh right game title oops XD

It can only be fit on 2 pages if it's at less than 85% which is what Olimar said to do. So you guys are at odds now it seems. ::)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Latios212

but can't we just push another system on the second page? or nah...

edit: reduce the space between staves and move them up a tiny bit?

Am I making everything too cramped?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

I'd say that look perfectly fine. At least better than having 4 pages with only one system on the fourth page.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

Quote from: Latios212 on September 12, 2015, 12:47:23 PMbut can't we just push another system on the second page? or nah...

edit: reduce the space between staves and move them up a tiny bit?

Am I making everything too cramped?

This file is (Un)-ACCEPTABLE
(^o^)=b

Edit OP plz ty
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta