Series: Sonic
Game: Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Console: Sega Game Gear
Title: Wing Fortress Zone
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: mariolegofan

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Bespinben

Dynamics yaaay!

*Something happened with m. 4 lol. Re-enter that 2nd layer; it's misaligned.
*I'm not sure why you've hidden all the 2nd layer rests in m. 1-8, but they should be there. Remember, red ink doesn't show up on the printed score.
*I'd suggest rechecking the notes on m. 9-12, particularly the LH
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Thanks!
Quote from: Bespinben on June 23, 2015, 08:40:27 PM*Something happened with m. 4 lol. Re-enter that 2nd layer; it's misaligned.
Fixed

Quote from: Bespinben on June 23, 2015, 08:40:27 PM*I'm not sure why you've hidden all the 2nd layer rests in m. 1-8, but they should be there. Remember, red ink doesn't show up on the printed score.
I thought all those would make it look messy, but you're right.
Fixed.

Quote from: Bespinben on June 23, 2015, 08:40:27 PM*I'd suggest rechecking the notes on m. 9-12, particularly the LH
Only thing I noticed was the bass notes were wrong slightly and I added some needed Dynamics.
Fixed.

Sebastian

Bespinben

This still applies:
Quote from: Bespinben on June 23, 2015, 08:40:27 PM*I'm not sure why you've hidden all the 2nd layer rests in m. 1-8, but they should be there. Remember, red ink doesn't show up on the printed score.

This as well:
Quote from: Bespinben on June 23, 2015, 08:40:27 PM*Something happened with m. 4 lol. Re-enter that 2nd layer; it's misaligned.
(I also noticed there's a problem with m. 2 as well)

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Huh? I fixed that stuff.....I swear I'm having trouble exporting to 2012. Let me get that stuff real quick

Sebastian

Sebastian

Sebastian

DonValentino

1. In m. 2, 4, 7, you can hide some rests to make them clearer in the LH. Or, at least, organize them a little. Also, in the RH of m. 2, put the dotted quarter rest before the dotted half one.
2. m. 9 and 11: the LF, the B flat should be an A sharp I'd say, to continue with the thirds.
3. Align and fix justifications of copyright, composer and arranger, again. Also, again, move the title and subtitle a little higher.

Sebastian

Zeta