News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

When was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon/ Sky Copyrighted?

Started by Pianist Da Sootopolis, June 20, 2015, 06:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I literally cannot find a single thing on the internet. For now I'm just going to put it as 2009, since that's the year it was released.
Anyone actually know the date they copyrighted it? I'd assume they'd do it the day they released it, or even beforehand.
what is shitpost

Brawler4Ever

Judging by BespinBen and Bubbles' copyright information for "At the End of Day" from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, it is 2007. Aegis Cave has it as "2007 - 2009." Defend Globe has it as 2009. So yeah, I have no idea.

Spoiler
I would go with 2008, just to average it out. ::)
[close]
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Latios212

As a rule of thumb, I use the earliest release date (someone should tell me if I'm doing this right). Since you're doing the Time/Darkness title theme, it should be no later than 2007, which is the year Time/Darkness was released in Japan.

EDIT: "Defend Globe" is listed as 2009 because it's a Sky-exclusive song, and Sky was released in 2009.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Many thanks, to both of you!
If there's anything I can do to return the favor let me know!
what is shitpost

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Latios212 on June 20, 2015, 08:47:17 PMSaved for a rainy day, hehe
Well, it's bright and sunny weather for the next 3-4 months, so we'll see if you even remember by then ;)
what is shitpost