News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Hooktail Castle" by Jegilmer

Started by Zeta, June 20, 2015, 05:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

jegilmer

jegilmer

In measure 9, should the F# and C# be changed to Gb and Db respectively, since this seems to be a chromatically descending figure for the most part? But then again maybe not since that makes an augmented 5th and diminished 7th...

jegilmer

Hey guys, just posting to remind that this sheet is still very close to being accepted if anyone would like to review it.

JDMEK5

Measure 10, RH - I would notate the A double flat as a G natural instead. It's better enharmonic spelling.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FireArrow

I don't know if this is against the rules or not, but I'd recommend deleting this submission and recreating it. 50 responses is really daunting and you may never get an updater in here if they have to sift through all that.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: FireArrow on November 19, 2015, 05:59:23 PMI don't know if this is against the rules or not, but I'd recommend deleting this submission and recreating it. 50 responses is really daunting and you may never get an updater in here if they have to sift through all that.
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7213.0
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Sebastian

*unkind post deleted*

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dude