News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Hooktail Castle" by Jegilmer

Started by Zeta, June 20, 2015, 05:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Ok. Here it is with Jester's changes.....except I didn't put the tremolos in. I didn't have time since I'm going to town right after this post :P  I can get those in later if someone doesn't first.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gxt0ea9pu5dkfls/Paper%20Mario%20TTYD%20-%20Hooktail%20Castle.mus?dl=0

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 07, 2015, 08:52:06 AMOk. Here it is with Jester's changes.....except I didn't put the tremolos in. I didn't have time since I'm going to town right after this post :P  I can get those in later if someone doesn't first.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gxt0ea9pu5dkfls/Paper%20Mario%20TTYD%20-%20Hooktail%20Castle.mus?dl=0

I can get the tremolos.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

jegilmer

Thanks again for the help everyone! This has been a tough arrangement.

TheMarioPianist

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

jegilmer

TheMarioPianist

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Bespinben

Quote from: jegilmer on September 19, 2015, 06:22:31 PMIs this going to be accepted yet?
Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 22, 2015, 01:11:20 PMBump

The arrangement sounds great, but the enharmonic spellings still need to be corrected.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Can you give it a quick fix, Bespinben? Jegilmer told me he is very busy.
I really wanna see this one in the update :P

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 22, 2015, 01:49:46 PMCan you give it a quick fix, Bespinben? Jegilmer told me he is very busy.
I really wanna see this one in the update :P
If it's not done by the time I finish my homework, I can take care of it.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian