News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Need specific sheet music!

Started by Brawl basher, June 07, 2008, 08:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawl basher

I need the sheet music for the song One Winged Angel from final fantasy Could anyone make please?!?

Gooch

I can make it, only thing is i truly don't know how to use media fire or whatever it is. I don't have an acc either, so it might take a bit.

Palagerini

Quote from: Gooch on June 07, 2008, 02:23:03 PMI can make it, only thing is i truly don't know how to use media fire or whatever it is. I don't have an acc either, so it might take a bit.

mediafire is easy to use! u don't even need an account... just go to www.mediafire.com     
then click browse and it find whatever file u wanna upload...
click ok then click upload... it'll load and then give u a link to your file... copy it and paste it wherever u want... =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

Ok, i know what im doin now except for one thing. i have no clue how to change the left hand from base to treble cleff, as well as back again. i've found im going to need to ultilize this, else i'll never get this finished. Please help me!

Palagerini

unfortunely your gonna need a higher version of finale to do that... but u could post a thread in the help thread to ask for a sheet like that... although u'd already need to have the song made out and everything..  :-\
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Gooch

I suppose i can work without the Treble/Base shifts, i just have to push my game up an octive, literally. I will finish this music no matter what!

Gooch

ok, my friend, im making amazingly great time so i should have this posted by tomorrow or the next day. If i was god, i would have it today, too bad im not.

Gooch

Ok, im chuggin along, but i've got another snag. I have no clue how to change time signature from 4/4 to 7/8. If i can't do it on my type of finale, i'll find away around it, but please just clue me in on this.

Palagerini

unfortunely your correct.. u can't change time sigs during the song... it's probaly best to ask someone else to do it once u finish it... (although i have finale notepad so don't ask me  :-\)
<ktp753>ouch.

Gooch

I made up for it, although it sounds a little weird in that section, although its only 3 measures. My next problem is changing key signiture mid-stride. I can pull it off if i can't do it, its just gonna make me do a lot of extra work, but i will finish this if it kills me. I just started the 3rd page, so that might give you a little guess. Actually, here, let me post what i have so far.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztmljhj2mxt

Gooch

Ok, i just checked out the music i posted and it looks weird and sounds even more so. It actually sounds really good on my notepad. It knocked it down an octave, i'm gonna see if i can fix that.

Gooch

Jesus Christ, im probably going to have to do the whole thing over. Im not sure what happened to bunk it down like that and i don't have a clue how to fix it. There's a couple hours work flushed down the drain. IM not going to do anything unless its confirmed that i cannot bring it back up an octave. Please hurry so i can start on this again.

Gooch

Amazing news, i played with the key signiture place and got it back to the way it is supposed to be! I'm going to post the actual piece in how its supposed to sound. If it sounds funky, that's where i've had to go out of my way to make this thing work!

http://www.mediafire.com/?4vtnnvgf0n0

Gooch

Im not going to work any more on this tonight. I'll start again tomorrow when my stress levels are back down to mellow level.

starpikachu

Quint post! :o A new record (for me)!