News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

General Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Started by K-NiGhT, June 18, 2015, 08:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

[snip]

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

I want to play EoS again, but I'm much too attached to my file to restart, so I'll have to get a ROM. But dammit, why don't Pokemon games have more than one save file?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

mikey

unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: Nebbles on June 03, 2016, 08:22:35 AMI want to play EoS again, but I'm much too attached to my file to restart, so I'll have to get a ROM. But dammit, why don't Pokemon games have more than one save file?
Get Time or Darkness? Their opening is pretty cool.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Nebbles

Nah, EoT/D don't have all the extra goodies EoS has.

mikey

second copy of Sky
this is why the 3DS's backup save data is so great, I can remove PSMD when I want to have games on my 3DS
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

PMDIII on Wiiware actually were the first games to have multiple save files, which is why I'm baffled they didn't bring that back for GTI or PSMD since they did it before

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

SlowPokemon

Are you really baffled tho

One save file = selling more copies of the game, and also for Game Sync stuff tying a player's ID to a specific copy of the game
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Eh, I know, I just still want multiple save files.

Nitro Indigo

Game Sync is only in the main series though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

So I brought out my old copy of Red Rescue Team and maaan it hit me in the feels.
Arrangements coming soon.
what is shitpost

Altissimo

good. make us proud.

but use the Blue Rescue Team soundtrack as a base

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'm too busy trying to recruit Groudon.
I have basically every other legendary (only him, Entei, and Jirachi) but goddamnit he will NOT get in my party.
what is shitpost