News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

General Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Started by K-NiGhT, June 18, 2015, 08:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDreamingHawk

Yes, my PMD retrospective is still alive. Dev hell has been a pain, but it's almost done so I made a quick trailer!

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Waddle Bro

Nitro Indigo

What did you like about it? Should I make a video about Explorers' plot holes?
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

Nah, plot holes are overdone and nobody really enjoys plot hole discussions
unmotivated

Altissimo

explorers is too good to whine about >:(

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Altissimo on August 30, 2016, 03:15:23 PMexplorers is too good to whine about >:(
Wahhh, explorers could really use a 3DS virtual console version so I can play it! Crap, I can't whine about it! D:

Nitro Indigo

Wii U? Though personally, I'd like to see a proper remake of PMD2. In the unlikely event that they remake it, I'd like to hear this unused music that 1f1n1ty on YouTube made a video about:

Nitro Indigo

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

IT ALL MAKES SENSE. That, or I am just half-asleep.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

K-NiGhT

So a while back I started to theorize about the timeline of the Mystery Dungeon series. Made a popular post on the /r/MysteryDungeon subreddit explaining it here. It's not perfect of course, and has changed quite a bit since I posted it, but I still stand by this theory.

Anyway I started writing up a novelization of every game, but I realized that that means I'd have to play every PMD game again and write down every bit of dialogue. One hour into Gates and I already hate myself. This is so painstakingly slow.

Anyway I'm planning on posting chapters/entire books here when they're done. Its either this or fanfiction.net lmao
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Altissimo

Nitro Indigo

Why do you need to write down every line of dialogue?

Reminds me, I once planned on writing a series of PMD reimaginings, but it never went anywhere.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Altissimo on September 05, 2016, 11:19:42 AMI have a Sky script if you want it
omg that'd be awesome!

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on September 05, 2016, 11:50:24 AMWhy do you need to write down every line of dialogue?
Sake of authenticity. Since this is a novelization, after all.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*